Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to change my class ( SWEETMUSK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to change my class ( SWEETMUSK)

Hello, I am SWEETMUSK.
    It is nice to meet you guys again.
    Due to my body situation, I dropped my general physic 2 class.
    Therefore, I have time to play video game now.
    However, I won't have time next semester, so I will only play until the end of June.

Unfortunately gear master is unplayable currently at this level.
    5 out of 6 awakening skills are useless in PVP.

I have decided to play adept.
    However, it will take 2 months for me to level up to lv95.
    I see you guys two months later ^^

Lol.

"useless awakenings" is a term saved for charged missile and gravity mastery on a cm for example.

All 6 of your awakenings have potential in pvp.

Thanks and goodbye.

FTT

Comment

• SWEETMUSK
      SWEETMUSK commented
      Editing a comment
      Gravity mastery has 0 SA that allows every player walks away freely, and charged missile is too slow plus it will stop all the ducks.

• SkitzoRoy
      SkitzoRoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Since I have the free time, ima chip in =).

@ALph Doesn't Gravity Mastery allow for each ball of gravity to deal 700% each or something with Focus Gravity? I don't play CM so I don't see how that's not useful.
      I agree that the charged missile awakening is definitely one of, if not the most useless awakenings (even if charged missile doesn't have a cd, there's not many ways and even fewer reasons to spam charged missile on something for a CM).

@Musk, I'd argue that Tower Recall, and the awakenings for Gravity Grenade and Mech Mode are the useless ones, so 3/6 skills
      Tower Recall's CD is too long to be useful, and it just gathers them up in a line to be 1-2 shot.
      The awakened Mech Mode changes aren't noticable and the chain saw attack actually loses range apparently.
      Gravity Grenade's awakening does very little sab (less than the unawakened version) and GMs don't need the lift anyways (a lift could actually let the opponent AE away from a duck swarm). Sure its more damage and a lift, but eh, that's not what the skill should be used for. So, I guess I can't say this is entirely useless, but its still not worth getting imo.

The others I'd argue could be useful.
      Tower Mastery allows for 4 towers out which I think is pretty good.
      Quackum Crash awakening allows for 2 ducks out and gives the shock an actual shock debuff that cancels everything.
      Mecha Cannon has good SAB and is an iframe when shot, so I wouldn't say that's useless either.

Also, AW's summon shadow awakening is pretty bad for pvp too. No clone comes out and you get 5% movement and action speed for 10 seconds? Would take the clone any day =(

• Alphexis
      Alphexis commented
      Editing a comment
      @Roy Ball of gravity only works when used in conjunction with either focus gravity or gravity rush.
      On its own gravity mastery does nothing and is a waste of an awakening skill which could have easily been included when acquiring the first active skill.

Charged missile will forever be the most useless awakening with no use in pve or pvp.

@Roy i have evee seen mm cannon have an i frame on a use. Do you mean going into mm mode for first /toggle? since mm cannon is no cd spam cannon i would see it as braindead to add an i frame onto it, you dont turn white using it? im confused.
    <<<Never picked up awakening in life only skill ik is double duck and grav
    and @roy quit pvp long time ago havent tested any awk shit besides barb. i pop up once a month for memes.
    Last edited by Sweet; 03-28-2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
      SkitzoRoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Mecha-Cannon, not mm cannon.
      Mecha-Cannon is the skill that summons all the ducks into a cannon and shoots them as one big shot. The CD of it is 50 sec.

I know you don't use awakenings in 1v1 but cmon, this is your class ;/

Originally posted by SWEETMUSK View Post
    Hello, I am SWEETMUSK.
    It is nice to meet you guys again.
    Due to my body situation, I dropped my general physic 2 class.
    Therefore, I have time to play video game now.
    However, I won't have time next semester, so I will only play until the end of June.

Unfortunately gear master is unplayable currently at this level.
    5 out of 6 awakening skills are useless in PVP.

I have decided to play adept.
    However, it will take 2 months for me to level up to lv95.
    I see you guys two months later ^^

Comment

Working...
    X