AD Macro download link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD Macro download link

Tired of pesky Timestops and Freezes? Wish you could AD out before Comet hits? You like RSI? Well I have just the thing for you!

Download Link

With this neat program, you will have people accusing you of using a macro in no time.
    osu! - Rhythm is just a *click* away! Actually free, online, with four gameplay modes as well as a built-in editor.

whoever plays osu should boil themselves alive.

please support and play bemani games

pls & ty
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Was not expecting that tbh
      +1

Comment

People with no skill need tool assist. Have no skill? (lol) use it.
        That Apple Berry Kid
        https://www.youtube.com/user/AppleberryKitty

Comment

I recommend copying the timing as well.

6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
          -------------------------------------------------

"
          Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
          http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
          Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
            L.

If you think that a and d type dbz shit takes skill your fucking dumb. Anything that relies on that type of shit is uncompetitive.

Comment

I think that use of a macro competitively should be looked down on, but if youre practicing vs a freezing class a macro can be used for endurance purposes
              6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
              -------------------------------------------------

"
              Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
              http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
              Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Originally posted by ZepIic View Post
                I recommend copying the timing as well.

Is there a reason why the timing is 0.029 and not anything before? Can you help me with a macro for another game as well it's for a game that uses Z and X and can't use the mouse for it unfortunately but a macro should solve the problem with it being around the same speed. Mainly not sure what to time it at without getting any delay.

Comment

No you actually used a macro.

Also reported for advertising another game on Dragon Nest forums, that's against the terms of service of the forum that I'm making up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
                    exactly!
                    ppl need to get good and up their game with the frantic button mashing skills. so tired of ppl crying about me outplaying them with my legendary patented "timedodge>timestop> literally anything" combo
                    Last edited by iPokeHard; 10-08-2016, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iPokeHard View Post

exactly!
                      ppl need to get good and up their game with the frantic button mashing skills. so tired of ppl crying about me outplaying them with my legendary patented "timedodge>timestop> literally anything" combo
                      Time Dodge into Timestop is the sole example that I think is called for to macro because time freeze statuses should never have been able to stack.

But if you use a macro on JUST Time Dodge or Timestop, you're disgustable. And I can clock one from across the county so it's always really funny when they try to deny it.

Originally, Nexon said they support Macros I think. But they also had zero developmental rights towards the game. So I'm very curious how Eyedentity feels about them, and in fact I want it to be escalated to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphantom View Post

Time Dodge into Timestop is the sole example that I think is called for to macro because time freeze statuses should never have been able to stack.

But if you use a macro on JUST Time Dodge or Timestop, you're disgustable. And I can clock one from across the county so it's always really funny when they try to deny it.

Originally, Nexon said they support Macros I think. But they also had zero developmental rights towards the game. So I'm very curious how Eyedentity feels about them, and in fact I want it to be escalated to them.
                        even way back when i actually tried on this game i never cared enough to use a macro to cheese button mashing cc's but i have to agree with you tbh. td>ts is as close to aids as a game mechanic can get. especially when they delay the followup ts to bait your brushoff as a merc/lk or it hits through feints iframe cuz the game is shit. i legit just take my hands off the keyboard and go fix a drink or something cuz the round is no longer worth the effort.

Comment

How embarrassing that people actually defend the use of a macro.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphexis View Post
                            How embarrassing that people actually defend the use of a macro.
                            L.

Another 1.

Comment

tfw only mystics are complaining about macros

A tale of autism and Incompetence

Comment

Working...
                              X