Underrated Player Shout Out List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underrated Player Shout Out List

Let's add a bit of positivity to the community shall we? Basic premise for this thread is simple, shout-out someone you think is a good player that doesn't get as much credit as some of the bigger names in the pvp community for whatever reason. Can be 1v1, team games, endless, or whatever. Just give a reason why or a video or something short and simple or long and thought out.

Rules I'd like to pose for this thread however:
    1. When giving someone a shout-out put their name/class/and a reason, optional: a gamemode that it happened in.
    2. No shouting yourself out, for obvious reasons.
    3. I'd like to not see the same name over and over again, so if I see 200 Shoukii's I'm going to hit a wall or something, even if he is a combo god this thread is to praise a multitude of people.
    4. Recent players, please don't bring up ones that are no longer playing, so don't say Scientician or something like that (very good 24/32 cap mystic)
    5. Please don't argue about how good/bad someone is, again this is a positive thread. Not to bash those being praised.

I'll go ahead and go first.
    LoveMeU, Warden, in 4v4. For showing me a lot of interesting tricks with warden awakenings. I realize you didn't directly do it on purpose but just from stuff you did I observed and learned a lot. Especially since I've had to chase you around on my ruina a bunch in 4v4.
    and a bonus
    MemoryCore, Saint, in 4v4. At one point in a 4v4 when we were both around full hp and alone for 90-99% of the fight you killed me on my ruina in a 4v4 1v1 type thingy, which is extremely hard for saints considering how much I have at my disposal to screw you over. And it wasn't just a relic reaction luck thing, you definitely performed some wall combos after blowing an ae.

I consider all of the following people masters at their respective classes, and as such, if you need any improvement upon the specific class that they are, I highly would point you in their direction for training.

Lancecelot (Lunar Knight)
    : Pretty persistent Lunar Knight. Was a good lunar knight from previous caps and I'd have to say he's amongst the top this cap due to his never wavering loyalty to the class. He mastered lunar knight when it was underpowered-> now that it's overpowered he must be godly (haven't played him much at 93).

Shyguy(a.b.c.d.e. way to z): Classes vary (I'm pretty sure he has all), but usually plays on characters that are level 60-70. He has beaten me fair in square in many 1v1 games that we've played. Honestly, he's the person that I acknowledge as the top player of Na.

Futanari (Defensio): I'd have to say the best defensio (better than Drome). The amount of skill that I've seen when facing against her in a mirror is astonishing. I didn't know the true limits of that class, but now I clearly do and will better myself.

Paths (Saint): He's a saint who shares a playstyle with me. One of the few priests that I can say can beat me in a mirror.

Philmena (Pyromancer): I have no clue about 93 cap, but 90 cap she was one of, if not the best, pyromancer in my eyes. Knows the ins and outs of every last skill that that class has. A true master of the class.

Last edited by Rokanji; 10-12-2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Kiytei - really good reaper that u will most likely not even be able to touch. His combo game is also very op.

Comment

• SexyBarb
        SexyBarb commented
        Editing a comment
        Kiy is Best Reaper NA wtf. Thats not under rated LOL

I want kiytei to 5 - 0 reita, even though that probably won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokanji View Post

Shyguy(a.b.c.d.e. way to z): Classes vary (I'm pretty sure he has all), but usually plays on characters that are level 60-70. He has beaten me fair in square in many 1v1 games that we've played. Honestly, he's the person that I acknowledge as the top player of Na.

I feel like you've misunderstood the meaning of "under-rated"

Everybody knows shyguy is a badass already. Therefor he's not under-rated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ill be insulted on his behalf that you'd even attempt to list him as an under rated player because the whole idea seems weird to me.

The list or thread you'd be looking to create for players like Shyguy would be a compilation of Respected PvPers and or possibly even a list of people you can whisper while pvping that will more than likely help you at any moments notice. Shyguy gets the honor of being under.. well.. basically every class right? lol

ifyouhavn'trealizedbynowthisisinnowayanattackonyou rpostbutjustmywayofreveringshyguyevenfurther
        Last edited by ZepIic; 10-13-2016, 03:09 AM.
        6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
        -------------------------------------------------

"
        Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
        Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Originally posted by ZepIic View Post

I feel like you've misunderstood the meaning of "under-rated"

Everybody knows shyguy is a badass already. Therefor he's not under-rated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ill be insulted on his behalf that you'd even attempt to list him as an under rated player because the whole idea seems weird to me.

The list or thread you'd be looking to create for players like Shyguy would be a compilation of Respected PvPers and or possibly even a list of people you can whisper while pvping that will more than likely help you at any moments notice. Shyguy gets the honor of being under.. well.. basically every class right? lol

ifyouhavn'trealizedbynowthisisinnowayanattackonyou rpostbutjustmywayofreveringshyguyevenfurther
          We'll I don't know if everyone knows of him hence why I think he would be considered underrated. Haven't been seeing him being mentioned on ANY of the DNNA forums let alone in-game... I guess he can belong in your two unmade lists as well given your reasoning.

Comment

PaladinSenate LOL

Comment

Futanari cause he's the best defensio EVER

Comment

• Tiny
                Tiny commented
                Editing a comment
                go away pls

Xlue: Guardian 1v1s no group shet dont fk with that shet

Absolute legend. always there lurking in the shadows but never recognized. Back in 70 cap we were like mirror buddies and they taught me how to be not so much of a scrub. we grew together as players i think but they quit for a while BUT NOW THEY BACK BOII SO WATCH DA FUK OUT! super humble and nice too. players that don't use forums take a lot more time to get recognized so this thread is actually quite nice.

also i love how people mention tiny's defensio as if he wasnt well known already. famous cunt... and shyguy wtf mane that guy broken. the biggest nerf to shyguy was him being banned from every single room for the entirety of 80 cap LOL.
              OG Salad and full time memer.

Comment

Kavalan(Guardian) - because he kavasmackt everyone during his time without getting help from any of the super veterans, yet still never got proper recognition for what he has done.

Comment

lmfao my nigga KAVSMACKT!
                  Discord - Steve#4350
                  YouTube
                  Twitch

Comment

GoofSlayer. Enough said g(@.@)F

IGN: Tachiagare, Shoukii, CLightning

"The CPU of Lastation will show you her proficiency with a blade!"

Comment

• ZepIic
                      ZepIic commented
                      Editing a comment

/videoplug

Originally posted by Rokanji View Post
                    Philmena (Pyromancer): I have no clue about 93 cap, but 90 cap she was one of, if not the best, pyromancer in my eyes. Knows the ins and outs of every last skill that that class has. A true master of the class.

Nice person to play with too.

Comment

MoGod- Really good raven doesn't quit it no matter how many times he'll die to faceroll on it *cough I played some of those facerolls to spite him XD* doesn't really complain and just enjoys Raven I'm really proud of him I hope when awakening comes for assassins he makes a name for himself he deserves it
                      DeathlyShade 95 Raven
                      MisticKiller
                      95 DarkAvenger
                      GodTheTeen
                      95 Guardian
                      ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
                      ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
                      Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

Tiny is my favorite engineer to fight From SweetMaster

Comment

• DarkyMcSadSad