Toxic Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic Players

So, I never grasped the full concept of toxic chill room players until now. I should have taken the advice of all of you who have warned me countless of times to avoid certain people. And now the people who are mad at me for whatever reason are spreading countless of rumors, false pictures, and basically just attempting to defame me in any manner they see fit. Anyone who really knows me know I would never videochat with people over the internet that I don't know. It's kinda sad that they do it over a MMORPG, whatever makes them happy. But, thanks all of you who know who you are who tried to warn me. I will just have no interaction with any of these toxicities (even though I don't know who they are because they keep making alts of the same classes.)

My advice to everyone else, just don't get caught up in anyone's mess and this can be anyone and don't talk to unnecessary people. Look for the signs lol if that makes sense.

Take me for example. I was friends with someone who I knew caused drama. I stopped being friends with that person. Drama Spread.

Live life, learn, and move forward. Always the best thing to do.

Comment

To be honest most people who try to "spread drama" just sort of circle jerk it in certain groups.

It just ends up with one closed-off group hating you.

We don't care, and I'm not saying that in an aggressive "baah nerd get over it" way. We just kinda don't care. I can't really put it into words, I know it sounds rude but I swear I'm trying to not be rude, I just don't know how to say this lol. I guess if they tell people drama the only people that really give them audience about it would be people who can't be asked to form an opinion first hand.

I think people overblow drama in this game tbh. It's definitely an issue because we're such a small community, but at the same time like who isn't hated in this game.

My advice is don't take anyone in chillrooms seriously. You can still go in 'em though.

My hobby is going in there, doing the longest burst damage combo possible, and then saying "sorry" to see what happens.

Comment

i use toxic spray on my sorceress

Comment

I got in drama before. But I left that shit long ago. Now i'm chill as fuck. All my friends I've met in the pass are chill now and friends with me. If you're a dick, that's cool becasue we're all dicks. Then again you won't find DN positive as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokanji View Post
            I stopped being friends with that person. Drama Spread.
            I was your drama friend, Rokanji. LOL. But you know most of the time we just 1v1 for fun, NO RELICS.

Comment

Originally posted by Anime Garbage View Post
              To be honest most people who try to "spread drama" just sort of circle jerk it in certain groups.

It just ends up with one closed-off group hating you.

We don't care, and I'm not saying that in an aggressive "baah nerd get over it" way. We just kinda don't care. I can't really put it into words, I know it sounds rude but I swear I'm trying to not be rude, I just don't know how to say this lol. I guess if they tell people drama the only people that really give them audience about it would be people who can't be asked to form an opinion first hand.

I think people overblow drama in this game tbh. It's definitely an issue because we're such a small community, but at the same time like who isn't hated in this game.

My advice is don't take anyone in chillrooms seriously. You can still go in 'em though.

My hobby is going in there, doing the longest burst damage combo possible, and then saying "sorry" to see what happens.
              Thanks for your input, you are heard.
              Last edited by Rokanji; 10-21-2016, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X