Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All clerics nerfed across the board in pvp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1I_2rOpoI

THIS IS A COMPLETE OUTRAGE. Not only did the devs nerf some skills, THEY ACTUALLY NERFED MOST, IF NOT ALL OF OUR BUFFS. The hell is this.....

Clerics aren't supports anymore. Kind of sad how they went from Supportive role to DPS role. When thr nerf of buff-party got rigged everything else got nerfed as well. Inquin got nerfed to the ground. ED is making a wrong move.

Comment

• ImNotYourPal
      ImNotYourPal commented
      Editing a comment
      Not only that, they nerfed our BUFFS on priest, and buffs on paladins. Pretty much what that means is that we won't be as tanky as we were before, AND we won't be a good dps either, when they nerfed our self buffs, that means all of our attack skills and our def got nerfed with it. Pretty much ED just nerfed all the clerics into the GROUND.

• gvue
      gvue commented
      Editing a comment
      It's becasue people wants DPS over Supports in DN. They don't like the idea of having a strong support than a strong DPS. DPS>Support now. If they were to just look at Clerics position right now, I think ED might revert back their changes. With these nerfs on Clerics it's going to hit us hard as fuck. It's really unnecessary to nerf Clerics at their awakening stage while the rest of the classes gets buff and never dying.

Priest self-buffs have been largely overdue for a nerf.

As for paladin, /shrug
    6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
    -------------------------------------------------

"
    Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
    Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Poor sader always getting shat on

Tho i cant argue with the inquisition/iron will changes.

Meanwhile they allow lk pyro and dest and SS to do stupid damage at no consequence

Comment

• Scixer
        Scixer commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you. Imo, one of the best things about sader was their Smite EXi, and they decided to remove the utility of that into an RNG based mechanic. Now they nerf the DPS paladin's damage skills with Hammer Hand and Mighty Blow. But they don't even bother with Guardian's Overwhelming or their insane damage on the Armor Break awakening, and allow Destroyer which is basically as tanky as Sader kill classes with a triple Rolling Attack. The devs are pretty fucking delusional with this update.

• MemoryCore
        MemoryCore commented
        Editing a comment
        Scixer, crusader's instant was honestly broken and abused. Perhaps making it into RNG was a bit too much. They could have made it only activated from either shield charge or armor break only instead of both. I will however stay strong in my belief that it made too many saders feel much better than they actually were. They will have to actually get real catches instead of relying solely on that instant from awakening and onwards. 1v1 a sader with and without the instant and there is a noticeable difference.
        Last edited by MemoryCore; 11-05-2016, 03:42 PM.

I lol at devs, how do they give one of the classes with the least amount of utility a dmg/utility nerf..., well on the brightside, I don't have to get some priest buffs for pvp. Saves me from rushed in 1v1.

Comment

It's like the devs are giving us more reasons to quit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        Seriously though let us be overpowered for at least one cap for all the shit we've had to deal with

Comment

It's just an opportunity to get better.

Nobody cares about your kill count or win rate at the end of the day.
          Only your current player ability.

To take another step forward, we could do some TW style 1v1's and make 1v1 unrestricte rooms in wipeout mode. 1 round. 5 minute clock. Rematch as needed. It's tons of fun tbh
          6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
          -------------------------------------------------

"
          Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
          http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
          Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Guess it's time to legit retire. What's the point anymore. Just more proof the devs lowkey dislike clerics and agree with some of the "brains" of the community that clerics are op and easy to play. I don't understand how you think priest buffs needed a nerf; if anything i'd agree with these changes if they turned all 3 buffs into 1 buff for 20 sp instead of 3 separate ones for 30. Or just remove buffs altogether and balance our def/attack better with other classes. It's messed up really. No nerfs to other classes that currently have awakenings for pvp cause apparently those are balanced lmao. But nerf us before we even get our shit. This game is starting to get dumb lol.
            Last edited by Paths; 11-03-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

I have to say man, it's pretty depressing to see my class get these devastating nerfs. I just wanna know why they would nerf our SELF buffs, honestly who's idea was it to do this? Are other classes gonna get hit hard like us? It's not a fair balancing imo, that's just going to put us near the bottom of the totem pole. You can guarantee that more nerfs are incoming. I suspect guardian and saint will get hit hard 1 more time.

Comment

whats a cleric?

Comment

The melodrama in here is pretty thick.

There's a reason Priests especially got singled out with the nerfs to our buffs. As Zeplic said, it really was overdue, especially with the nuke-tier damage Priests had after awakening (or at least Saints did, Blessed Sign could do 50-70%).

Comment

• MemoryCore
                    MemoryCore commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are absolutely correct here. It is sort of how people seemed to just get used to the absurd damage the grand cross bug used to do and thought it was absolutely okay. A skill doing 15,000 per tick is not okay! I am a priest and feel the nerf was necessary. A saint could get getting beaten the entire round, cast bind relic, para bolt and blessing sign ends it. Absolutely ridiculous. The same applies to inquisitor and it's high damage as well. I am happy with saders losing their original instant but the damage nerf for them was unnecessary. Hopefully, they shall review these balances and smooth everything out. The one issue i do have with the priest nerf is how pyros and the rest get to keep all the insane damage and utility they have. They should have nerfed some of their damage as well.
                    Last edited by MemoryCore; 11-05-2016, 03:43 PM.
                Working...
                X