PVP Dairy of Salt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP Dairy of Salt

Same thing as thread from last forum, post your anger and salt in here so a new thread doesn't have to be created every time you're mad at something.

As tradition, I'll start.
    Dear Snipers,
    I despise you with a passion, your tumble is stupid and you have become pretty much un-punishable with that dam iframe slide. Your damage is ludicrous and you break every goddam thing I use. You are the strongest class in the game uncontested. Your class is overplayed and is so easy to pilot y'all are probably getting worse at the game by playing it. I hate you. Please play something else.
    -Sincerely Soldena

and that's basically how it goes, you don't have to put the dear stuff I just figured why not.

Dear everyone,

I pretty much hate every class that is not mine.

-Sincerely your favorite SaltBringer

Comment

For all you sorcs who think you're actually good at pvp please man please. Cm u are the queen of locking down melee classes, and can even lockdown some ranged classes once u catch em. Iw.... You are just a joke period. I get frozen 5x and literally just have to tank the dps. Wm, your class is still op, but not broken anymore, kudos devs. Pyro, i don't really have a problem with pyro when i'm on my guardian, i can just use blocks to negate their dps, but pyros are still hated by other classes. Also u don't have an AD AD AD AD mechanic like the other 3 sorcs. Just give pyros a lil dps nerf and im cool. Iw and cm, you guys deal WAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH dps for the way u guys can lockdown enemies AND have superior aoe too, that just makes NO sense. Sorry sorc players, i don't hate YOU, but i do hate the classes and the way the devs balance a class that has, AOE, DPS, LOCKDOWN CAPABILITIES/AD AD AD mechanics, and a some evasives too. @_@

Comment

For all you awakened classes,

If you beat an unawakened class, that is expected. You're not good. However if you lose against one, even if it gets one round, you are trash.

The end

Comment

Originally posted by Rokanji View Post

If you beat an unawakened class, that is expected. You're not good. However if you lose against one, even if it gets one round, you are trash.

The end
          What a dumb statement. So by your logic if you lost to a sin/machina/lancea as a fully awakened inquisitor you are trash..?

Everyone can make mistakes and have it cost them the match, it doesn't make you trash. Having awakenings doesn't grant you invincibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokanji View Post

The end
            So if I lose to a class that counters me, I'm trash? Sounds legit. Most awakenings on NA aren't that bad. I don't have any problems with warrior awakenings (except LK),all archer awakenings are fine and I don't see an issue with WM awakening (The other 3 sub classes on the other hand...). I put money down that as soon as cleric awakenings hit NA (Which will still do insane damage by the way, they haven't fixed priest awakenings at all.) then i promise you'll argue that you're a good player and you're not being carried by your 90% blessed sign or your 70% cast and forget inquisitor awakening. Ignoring the fact that you'll still use it and pass it off as a legit skill, sounds like a trashy player being class carried to me.

Back to the point of the thread and ignoring every single priest screaming "Woe is me" on NA.

I hate runners, and I mean Hate. I'm not talking about snipers kiting cause that's just them using their class well. But I mean full runners who do laps around LT or FG just poking you to keep a damage lead. The current meta is shit and almost everyone who plays now is on the lowest of all skill levels. (Except for the few that have already made their names in this game)

Side note, don't rage quit during a fight. If you start the fight, finish the fight. Don't be a trash acrobat like the one I fought who lost two rounds and said that using brush off -> Feint was lag because i shouldn't be able to stand up or something? After which she promptly quit.
            Last edited by Ares; 12-03-2016, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• ImNotYourPal
              ImNotYourPal commented
              Editing a comment
              People who quit mid game in 1v1 or start using skills they weren't using in the 1st round are also the worst.

• Rokanji
              Rokanji commented
              Editing a comment
              If you lose against a class that is unawakened, and you're using awakened skills minus passives, you are trash. Heck, even with awaken passives, you're a little trash.
              Last edited by Rokanji; 12-03-2016, 07:09 PM.

Alphexis, yes because unlike all of the other people on this forums, I admit the my awakening basically handicaps the other player badly, and that if I lose to them I'm trash.

Ares, you don't know me lol. Everyone who does, knows that I already know cleric awakening is op and if I beat anyone, unlike the people on here, I will take it with a grain of salt. Especially against non-awakened classes. Like on these forums ya'll glorify people for raping unawakened classes I just don't get it. In some of these videos its obvious that they're reliant and can only win because of such skills but whatever ya'll consider doing ya'll. Some of the people that are rising to fame have been laughing stocks of pvp in previous caps, coincidence lol, I think not.

Comment

• Ares
              Ares commented
              Editing a comment
              People can make their own judgment on whether a player is shit or not. Believe it or not, we aren't retarded like you so we don't just think "Oh he has awakenings, he'll win".

• Rokanji
              Rokanji commented
              Editing a comment
              I never said people can't. I'm surprised you are not retarded.Oh, I thought you thought the same as me. My bad. We done?

rokanji you are fucking bad. Just stfu and quit. You suck at every class you play and just are a whiny lil bitch.
            ♣
            мy cнaracтer:
            lv 93 destroyer | qtdestroyer

"I am the best destroyer on the server. Hands down"
            ~me

Comment

• Rokanji
              Rokanji commented
              Editing a comment
              I am so thankful you took the time out of your day to say that to me. Thanks (<'-')>.

No problem. I dont mind donating 5 mins of my train wait time telling bads they are bad.
            ​​​
            ♣
            мy cнaracтer:
            lv 93 destroyer | qtdestroyer

"I am the best destroyer on the server. Hands down"
            ~me

Comment

• Rokanji
              Rokanji commented
              Editing a comment
              I am so thankful you took the time out of your day to say that to me. Thanks (<'-')>

Those Spirit Dancers are a doozy. I feel like I have to kite them around and rely on a lucky Blooming Kick or Hurricane Dance to gain the upper hand. At the same time, I feel like such a scumbag for doing so.

Moonlord's awakened Cyclone Slash is annoying, too. Me mashing spacebar to get out --> me accidentally air-pouncing --> me getting re-caught in the tornado. Though this is more of a gitgud issue.

Which of the Mercenary classes is less powerful in PvP? I intend to roll one of those sometime soon; want to try playing a non-squishy class for once yet not be so OP that nobody will want to fight me.

Comment

Joke thread turned into actual srs drama thread.

I'm disappointed in you all.

Comment

I really don't like fighting Tornado Knights or Sorceresses, their awakenings are so strong with so much AoE ugh

same with Dancers too, too many i-frames, give me hurricane dance pls
                Guild Master of FluffyTail
                Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

This thread is too spicy.

Comment

Every Swordmaster needs to take a moment to realize their class has become incredibly easy mode. The only exception to this is Dark Avenger, and he's an edgelord and has extremely underwhelming damage. Moonlords specifically, because every new Moonlord thinks they're hot shit but its borderline impossible to drop a combo with Moonlord since MLS relaunches, Eclipse Relaunches, Luring Relaunches, and Nado Relaunches. The only way to drop is to actually find a way to miss, and since Moonlord is now rushdown, if you miss next to your target you deserve to get comboed for the rest of the game.

Every other classes dash is ironically better than warriors because from my testing, the other classes Super Armor lasts infinity. Warrior Super Armor dies off after like two seconds. No point in moving like, 5% faster if you just get staggered out of any movement at all.

Sin damage being nerfed doesn't change the fact that your SaB, mobility, combo game and utility are still absurdly high to the point that some players refuse to fight you.

Barb damage comes out of god damn nowhere lightning fast. Overtaker is such a hype move but jfc is it infuriating to be hit by since you just sit there and watch like 40% of your HP fart away.

Destroyers oh baby a triple pretty much sums up my issues with Destroyers.

Snipers are far too powerful and far too difficult to counter play without ridiculously big AoEs. With the way dash is implemented, you can just run around the map like a demented person with all the mobility options and then do huge amounts of damage for no reason other than the fact that most other classes besides Chaos Mage or Moonlord are helpless at even trying to catch you.

Silver Hunters lag my FPS, and I have a GTX 770 with like, 30 extra RAM for no reason. Thank god this class is straight up dead.

Kali skills do not mouse lock and it makes me feel weird. I admittedly haven't played my kali in a while because when I first got into it, winning didn't give any validation since if you even tried to approach I could just swing my mouse like mad and something would hit you eventually.

Telling me not to blacklist when you use Spirit Boost basically triggers me immensely. It hits me extremely hard as well because I use a Moonlord only with Eclipse Awakening and no Parry.

Female classes besides tinkerer still feel like a joke to me.

Behind closed doors, I laugh at people who primarily play Shinobi classes.

I also laugh at sin players who try to explain the game to me. I don't really know why, because I'm probably ill informed, but something about it is always funny to me. This could also just be because during 60-80 cap I had a pretty consistent win rate on a lvl 50 sin.

Sader Shield Charge Smite Smite

This thread title is "Dairy of salt". I always was under the presumption is was a Diary. I vividly imagine a large carton of salted milk and it grosses me out.

lol to be honest idk what else to say. I guess like, the community for PvP is bad, but that's old hat news. Idk how else to imply salt. quality thread/10

Comment

Dear unawakened classes,

Stop whining and git gud.

This will probably be my only post in this thread.

6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
                      -------------------------------------------------

"
                      Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
                      http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
                      Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Working...
                      X