Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clerics are fu**!

Forwards this to Rokanji

Fine with me, our damage just goes back to pre 93 (non-hax gc), we just have more utility.

-Dropping protection shell for pvp, lol, 10 sec buff won't change the flow of a battle. Just put into something else + I was looking for a way to not get rushed by warriors in 1v1 room and this will force me to make that come true.

- Detonate cd increase because of 50% chance to reuse (if it gets fixed), no biggy.

-Erm, don't really use consecration other than for kiting kiters.

- Going to use dnp for crest expansion to maintain my dmg to a degree (without using lightning storm).

- For the electrocution from chain lightning, that's the biggest problem, but I'll manage off of mindsnapper + lightning bolt debuff.

-For awakening skills changes, I don't use lightning storm in 1v1 unless opponent is being cheap i.e. kite, use old blacklist skills etc, spamming active awakes (Usually in all cases I leave). For judgement spear, I use it more for utility than dmg.
    Last edited by Rokanji; 01-04-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Wow, i always thought the devs were full of shit. They're clearly worse than fucking diarrhea. I wonder how the Koreans are finding all of this....

Comment

Originally posted by Rokanji View Post
      Fine with me, our damage just goes back to pre 93 (non-hax gc), we just have more utility. Can you give me the link to this entire article, I want to see changes for all classes because I couldn't find on freedomplays.
      https://medium.com/@lejac11/nightmar...4ec#.lap11p8i6

Comment

I'm not surprised that we got nerfed, i didn't think we would be so op even with the nerfs we already got, i'm fine with the nerfs i guess. I just wish other classes get nerfed equally like us

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotYourPal View Post
          I'm not surprised that we got nerfed, i didn't think we would be so op even with the nerfs we already got, i'm fine with the nerfs i guess. I just wish other classes get nerfed equally like us
          Good luck. Saders didn't get a nerf. I'm surprised they let saders the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotYourPal View Post
            I totally agree with you. I mean come on, I can one shot a engineer/sin with Blessed Sign if all hits connect. That's crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X