The good, And the Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good, And the Bad

Let's call out our fav pvpers here and the shitty ones. Here's my hall of fame for my favorite dnners
    Soldena ( pro leagues gm ) like her cuz she's a good gm ofc. Rapes people and is good at 2v2 1v1 and never talks shit about people even when she dies to ugly ass sorcs
    Reita no explanation needed
    Memorycore saint pretty good in 1v1 but I hope he doesn't abuse the saint 60% Damage skill pls stop memory PLS STOP NOW.
    Beagle ( adept and gm ) Taught her some gm when she played it more but now shes full adept. Catch her in pve or pvp she's a pretty good adept ( ik your gonna say tink cancer but give her a chance )

DeathBaps. Rapist gladiator and rapist merc. Will smack you so hard you'll quit the game and uninstall dragon nest

SWEETISEPIC
    Legit a shooting stooting star who copied my name. A student of mine I've been training forever so he made a account in my name out of honor.
    Grtswrd ( Gladiator )
    Like my bestest friend in dn plays gladiator da every warrior check out his youtube the_magic_sheep

Demolish crocks people and I like to see them rage

Shoukii cause we used to play thousands of games in 80 cap as phys vs LB. he doesn't even play much anymore

Tiny
    A ugly was shooting star who needs a severe spanking by budsmoke no joke.
    Spellmans
    A fking troll and taught me raven before I quit we were like basically tied in PvP

Special thanks to literally the 200k gm students I had

Bad side
    These players are absolute trash and I'm not salty. I will explain

MeLikeShit
    Ez 7-0. Asked for pics of me irl like wtf? Im 13 irl And a 20 year old asks me for pics. #pedophile
    Also spams shit as a ds in PvP and breaks blacklist. Runs across the map. Hell, he'd run from a no relic no awakened saint.

Taconatorrr - An Ok raven but when he gets pissed hell run to the bridge and wait for cds. Will rq if you take him low
    Post your shet beloow.

Whee more drama

Comment

Are you DieSweets? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post
        Whee more drama
        a randumb can't start drama

Comment

No I'm Sweetmaster dumbass

Comment

Rivisi get your dumb ugly fucking looking ass out b4 you get schooled your neck is as fat as a fucking whale

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet View Post
              Rivisi get your dumb ugly fucking looking ass out b4 you get schooled your neck is as fat as a fucking whale
              I'm sorry the only thing your father left you with was an extra chromosome, but you don't have to take it out on me; I don't even know you .

Comment

Originally posted by Rivisi View Post

I'm sorry the only thing your father left you with was an extra chromosome, but you don't have to take it out on me; I don't even know you .
                Fight me on Salt, you randumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivisi View Post

Soz your so sad you had to have incest and fucked your grandma when she's 98 o wait you raped her
                  You prob begged ur dad every day 2 hv sex cuz ur gey af
                  Ugly ass mofo

Comment

Working...
                  X