what happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened?

i figured its about time i drop in on the peasantry to see how things were going and i must say, i am disappointed. not only are the swagnificent OG pvpers nowhere to be found in the SMACKT section of forums they have been replaced by 13 year old gender confused edgelords. what happened guys? this is a wakeup call to all of you. its time for change, its time to make the forums great again. i propose the construction of a great wall to keep out the middle school homosexuals and edgelords, send them to bible camp where they can find jesus, and return to our roots and follow the path of the mighty octobox.

i am your current SMACKT leader and overlord of pvp section and i approve this message.

all the top pvpers are either:

A: in a branch of the military

B: attending university

C: playing something that doesn't suck dick

D: tiny hole

Comment

• Tiny
      Tiny commented
      Editing a comment
      8========>

• iPokeHard
      iPokeHard commented
      Editing a comment
      keep playin with ur weasel and ur gonna go blind

• DarkyMcSadSad
      DarkyMcSadSad commented
      Editing a comment
      fk u and ur vegetable discrimination.

U lead the current SMACKT legion?

The smoke warriors offer you their aid.

think wisely before turning down the lord gurusmoke for he does not take mercy upon his enemies

Comment

now that i think about it some shitlord actually stole alot of guilds as soon as the servers opened. im not sure who the filthy usurper is but as of the server change i was the last official leader of SMACKT and i declare the mighty philbert, lord of the shadow realm, the true successor to the SMACKT legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by iPokeHard View Post
        now that i think about it some shitlord actually stole alot of guilds as soon as the servers opened. im not sure who the filthy usurper is but as of the server change i was the last official leader of SMACKT and i declare the mighty philbert, lord of the shadow realm, the true successor to the SMACKT legacy.
        Who is this mysterious philbert u speak of

Comment

Originally posted by Noobmerc View Post

Who is this mysterious philbert u speak of
          in dragon nests most desperate time of need he vanquished the evil tekonos and the destroyed the sex dungeon of the fiend now known as niploc.

some call him a myth.

others, a legend.

but to true pvpers he is known by only one name.

BudSmoke.

Comment

• DarkyMcSadSad
            DarkyMcSadSad commented
            Editing a comment
            i nutted og mudbone style goddamn...

let me get you a towel

Comment

Working...
          X