Warrior Only Class Designed for PvP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Only Class Designed for PvP

Literally every single other class has skills that just sit in the map for 5-10 seconds taking up space and continuing to lag out and affect SA values. With these skills tumble never works properly, iframes hardly work at all and obviously just adds to the no skill chaos standard for every new class

warrior has instant hit boxes which are usually somewhat small and actually make sense for what they are doing. You ACTUALLY have to combo.

every single other class is just mash all aoe as fast as possible and if they get caught no probem cause they all have 4 evades at least.
    warrior only class eith 2 evades or less.

the above is why this game has such a low player base.

great engine, austistic balancing. That and gender locked classes.

if they put even a small amount of thought into balancing pvp.

(for example, time stop and brush off same CD in PvP, like 1 second for the yellow one and 2 max for time stop) this would actually create a sense of counter player. Not yellow time stop > time stop > gg

same goes for all female classes. Like guided missiles on sniper. Press button > get rewarded with unavoidable free set up and evade burn lmfao

hue.... 10/c

Comment

Wew, u sound like me when I lose in ladder... Although I don't disagree with you :^ ( The only class I enjoy fighting is other warriors and assassins LOL

Comment

Lemme know when you find all this AoE you're talking biut for "every class" been playing sin 3 years, yet to find any. Also Taoist only have decoy and aerial evasion so that's two evasions, same as any swordmaster, swordmaster had 2 AEs. I do get what you're saying when it comes to sorc tho. Every sorc in this game only knows 1 combo and after awakening tink has turned into a mini version of sorc.

Comment

warriors are low tier, pve mobs are harder than warriors. whenever i fight them at least, lel
          6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
          -------------------------------------------------

"
          Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
          http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
          Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Originally posted by iViral View Post
            Lemme know when you find all this AoE you're talking biut for "every class" been playing sin 3 years, yet to find any. Also Taoist only have decoy and aerial evasion so that's two evasions, same as any swordmaster, swordmaster had 2 AEs. I do get what you're saying when it comes to sorc tho. Every sorc in this game only knows 1 combo and after awakening tink has turned into a mini version of sorc.
            Sins have at least 1 more evade

and also zeplic yes warrior are weak as fuck right now its not even worth playing. Every other class just spams entire skills bar for endless combo. Meanwhile mercenary who actually needs to combo for dps had their entire skill set nerfed.

less SA, less defense, less hit box on circle bomber and circle swing.

like they literally made the highest skill cap class complete shit in pvp.

and gladiator really isnt much better but at least they have mobility and the ability to cancel.

sorc has like 5 skills ready to go before punishing swing even comes off cool down, and the entire sorc tree now breaks almost the entire merc tree besides crash stance lol

Comment

• ZepIic
              ZepIic commented
              Editing a comment
              That's where you're wrong m8. Paladin has the highest skill cap

Originally posted by Noobmerc View Post
            Literally every single other class has skills that just sit in the map for 5-10 seconds taking up space and continuing to lag out and affect SA values. With these skills tumble never works properly, iframes hardly work at all and obviously just adds to the no skill chaos standard for every new class

warrior has instant hit boxes which are usually somewhat small and actually make sense for what they are doing. You ACTUALLY have to combo.

every single other class is just mash all aoe as fast as possible and if they get caught no probem cause they all have 4 evades at least.
            warrior only class eith 2 evades or less.

the above is why this game has such a low player base.

great engine, austistic balancing. That and gender locked classes.

if they put even a small amount of thought into balancing pvp.

(for example, time stop and brush off same CD in PvP, like 1 second for the yellow one and 2 max for time stop) this would actually create a sense of counter player. Not yellow time stop > time stop > gg

same goes for all female classes. Like guided missiles on sniper. Press button > get rewarded with unavoidable free set up and evade burn lmfao
            ur trash m8 what did u expect?

Comment

Do people not count Brush off --> Feint / Parry as an evade or something? Things like Crisis howl I understand but kmon, Swordmasters have great options in terms of evades.

Comment

I feel like you specifically mean glad with the way you're voicing complaints, as not every swordsman class has quote on quote "instant" hitboxes and even then that just means you suck at evading and spacing.

Glad is like the rush down 1v1er of the Warrior bunch. All his skills are very linear and only have impact on the area in front of him because he is designed to take single opponents apart in PvP with long combos that offer lots of options to recatch.

Other warriors, however...

Barbarian plays passively as hell. With only 1 AE and not much in terms of mobility, their only option is basically the one gimmick trick they developed, which is ridiculous damage. Their AoE at best is OK, but nothing to write home about. OK AoE with superb damage, but their drawback is low mobility, bad escape options, and limited super armor. Generally agreed to be the most balanced among warriors, but I personally think thats just because its easy as fuck to body a barbarian that doesn't play like a well tuned precarious machine.

Destroyer is more bursty among the warriors, and they have massive AoEs and "ok" damage save for Roll Attack, which does some hilariously good damage and is borderline impossible to actively dodge since its easy as fuck to bait a tumble and then go screaming into the sky. Same problems as barb, but destroyers are better at baiting opponents in since all their moves look deceptively slow as hell.

Moonlord is basically gladiator with nado this cap, but crescent offers them another hilarious damage source. Braindead.

None of these warriors are weak AF, especially barb. Just nerfing the range on some moves doesn't make them bad, just learn how to properly utilize them. Basically to me you kinda sound like you suck at doing what the kit for your class provides. If you're a destroyer, force an approach option or read their spacing. If you're a barb, footsies until they step into a bad zone and capitalize on it, or force a tumble. Glad, bait their crisis and AEs, then go in deep.

I honestly doubt your a moonlord because moonlords don't really complain since their skillfloor is so superbly high it already outranks some classes by default, save for like sin utility or machina SA.

Also you gonna mention guided missile but not that magic Silver Hunter attack that never misses, and also FPS lags the person that was hit? That stuff was so broken jesus lol (although maybe its not mentioned because there are never any silver hunters in the PvP Scene, idk).

And directed at Zeplic, I notice we tend to disagree a lot, and here's another. I don't think Paladin has the highest skill cap, the option to mix up and delay when to use armor break, which is a core utility approach option for them, is pretty great in itself. Other awakenings just further my point. Idk, it kinda comes off as pretty straight forward these days, they just seem like slower glads.

Comment

• ZepIic
                  ZepIic commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think results speak for themselves. I'll prove to you paladin has the higher skill cap, even if i'm not quite able to reach level of skill today, i will be closer to that tomorrow.

Originally posted by Anime Garbage View Post

Barbarian plays passively as hell. With only 1 AE and not much in terms of mobility, their only option is basically the one gimmick trick they developed, which is ridiculous damage. Their AoE at best is OK, but nothing to write home about. OK AoE with superb damage, but their drawback is low mobility, bad escape options, and limited super armor.
                I find it sad that this is how you would describe a mercenary now. Devs nerfed the fun things about the class and added more damage.

Comment

• Anime Garbage
                  Anime Garbage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Idk Personally I really like that rush of spacing as a barb because there's such a fine line and if they step over it, I do hilarious damage, but if I step over it, my limited aerial options make it spooky.

Fun times tbh.
              Working...
              X