Why no SS pvp nerf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no SS pvp nerf?

So I saw that we clerics are getting hit pretty hard in pvp. I agree with the saint and inquis a whole 100% percent. Guard and sader shouldn't have gotten hit as hard. And tinks. I see phys and GM are getting hit with some nerfs and adept maybe I don't remember. But why is SS which is pretty broken pvp class untouched? I really want people's opinions. In equal harder to tell but in ladder (I know gear is a factor) they are busted to hell. Little or no cds, summons don't die, lots of iframe break too. And the high ass damage. I really want insight on this.

the developers arent really known for being "bright" when it comes to balancing.
    OG Salad and full time memer.

Comment

For as long as the congregation of the Alteran Church of Shooting Star remains faithful, we are protected from the evils of "balance" patches. I warned you foolish clerics not to worship your false gods so publicly. Now look at what fate has befallen you and your kind

If you value your well being, I suggest you cease making such sinful threads, lest the Goddess of Splash EX take another divine shit on your chest, skiddo
      Last edited by Tiny; 01-24-2017, 10:46 PM.
      Tiny - ShootingStar
      Futanari - Defensio

???? - Ray Mechanic
      Moon#8229

Comment

• xEternity
        xEternity commented
        Editing a comment
        As much as I disliked reading your post. I greatly loved reading your post.

• Tiny
        Tiny commented
        Editing a comment
        You know what, xEternity? You're an okay guy in my book
    Working...
    X