Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid game disconnection montage and also a question for video uploaders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid game disconnection montage and also a question for video uploaders.

Ignore my mediocre at best moonlord antics, the footage is from a while ago and I'm only slightly better comparatively. I'm basically, as my forum name implies, garbage.

Anyway, so yea if you can tell from the video its fuzzy as hell at random parts. The colors also look, for lack of a better word, dimmed, and it just feels kinda off. I've seen other people upload footage and it all looks so crisp and clean and I have no idea how they do that. I'm using Sony Vegas Pro, rendering it into an MP4, 30k bitrate because I thought that was the issue but its still a thing. If any of you guys know what it is hit me up cuz I've been struggling with it for a while now. I was told to check out FFMPEG rendering but the concept of using it was overwhelming due to the concern that messing up a single variable could potentially lead to my computer not booting.

I'd assume it comes down to youtube's re-encoding, but I've had games other than DN turn out fine.

Any help would be appreciated, and I also hope you enjoy the vid. I'm not great at the game but whateva ya know??

I'm really enjoying these videos, pls make more. SubbedSubbedSubbedSubbedSubbedSubbed

Comment

Working...
    X