Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon nest in a nutshell 100%

Barbarian : ( * = Pros to the class )

K i got a stomp nerf so imma 50 spam all u fuqqin ugly assholes. Gonna double buff double 32 double 50 and maybe ill iron skin - Depending on your class. Better watch out for my burst. If i get caught, I get my ass beat. Im called " The Double Class" for some reason....
    *Double 50
    *Double 32
    *Double Ultimate Circle Swing

Destroyer :

ROLL ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKK Person : wtf that shit sucks in? Dest : ROLL ATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MAELSTROM HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROLL ATTACK AGAAAAIN yessss i won!
    *Ability to roll attack within 9s of a match due to 3 stacks
    *Roll Attack
    *Roll attack suction
    *Assult crash

Gladiator : With the tink and cleric awakening patch people dont see my class as op anymore. ;c *SNIFFLES*
    *Forward Thrust
    *Very Fast Class
    *Parry Instant
    *Hyper Drive
    *Line Drive

Lunar Knight : GRAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i got an instant nado cooldown 9s ;D TY GMS FOR BUFFING US EVEN KNOW WE WERE OP I HOPE THEY BUFF DS NEXT LELELEL I can take you to 5% with a fully buffed creasent cleave ;D watch out
    *Tornadoes
    *More Tornadoes
    *Instant Tornado
    *Sigh.......

Dark Avenger : Abuses jump special attack with about 600 SA break. Transformed 50 did 80k in 90 cap. All DA's usually are a hardcore pvper and will get very mad if you use a whirlwind as a barb or etc, they will mash transform button.
    Barbarian : What, dude i just used my 32
    Dark Avenger, What, i just abused my special attack 50 and transform? Get the fuck out.

Cleric : Quote from dragon nest

The Cleric protects his allies with his high defense and healing magic. He doesnt focus on dealing damage,

What? what did that say?

HE DOESNT FOCUS ON DEALING DAMAGE. GET OUT DRAGON NEST
    Guardian
    I used to be a punching bag. Now i have the damage of a pyro and i tank every skill in the game. I got blocks, i frames, high damage, comeatmem8
    *Stance of Faith Abuse
    *Pyromancer style damage

Crusader : i got a big ass hammer thats annoying af and does high dmg. Now i have a skill where i jump into the air and im immortal, does 700% phys and 700% magical. i got my smite spam back git ready for aids.
    *Electric Smite Abuse
    *Jump thingy

Saint : I am the legend of dragon nest. I have been weak for centuries, ive always been a hard class to play. i got my ass handed to me 5-0 by level 55 gladiators.

I SAID. FUCK THIS SHIT. NOPE BITCH.
    Now, i have awakened
    I have relics that mimic a gearmasters summons
    I can now burst you with some light shit IDEFK, it does about 70%
    Still not dead? relic reaction bitch.
    *Relic ABUSE
    *Some bursty skill that you can just para bolt > skill = GG
    Inquisitor : i got annoying lightning shit chain lightning idfk i just shoot lightning and cancel all ur skills then lightning storm ur ass.
    *Chain Lightning
    *Bind Relic
    *Lightning Storm

Arch Heretic -

An annoying feggit who was just released. Extremely high AOE and an annoying as fuq shield charge style counter. Transform, you will expierence burning in hell with relentless attacks. You will scream in pain as the AH uses random skills and does 40k tics.

Never make this class pissed - You will regret it
    *Infinite Range
    *Damage of a pyromancer on sterioids, weed, with explosives tied to her staff

WindWalker : The annoying Insect who turned into a bitch. I can now 50 3 times in a row or eagle dive 5 times in a row. I am the ultimate spam class and you will not predict my cooldowns.
    * 100 RSPS ( rising storms per second, not mph kids )
    * 3 evades
    * Rising storm to where its not classified as spam, Its Abuse my friends

Tempest : had 900 i frames in 80 cap, Kiting like crazy in 90 cap, Spamming 50 in 93 cap. "All i know how to do is 50 5 times" - Tempest 2016 december 17
    *50 Abuse
    *Kiting until long ass marionette
    *3 evades and a ground block ( 45 )

Sniper : Siege stance spam over and over then ROA in a line. Windforce does 80k fully buffed. Annoying roots and the best tumble in dragon nest. She can bitch run across the map without effort. CAN ALSO TURN FUCKING INVISIBLE, DUE TO HER TRAINING IN THE MOUNTAINS WITH HER HUBBY RAVEN. "Look waifu, i will show you how to turn invisible"
    * Long ass tumble
    *Turning Invisible

Warden : Annoying dragging skills and a 500k dmg magic arrow in PVP.
    * Magic Arrow Awakening
    * Suction Skills
    *Arrow Root

Silver Hunter A troll archer with high damage. Very high aoe, and can fucking fly. ( i played one and trolled with her ) Has a parry that does shit load of damage and is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. Has ice traps - Wait what? Shouldn't Sniper should have had traps? Wtf is that skill the devs pulled out there ass. "Only Real Archers Have Traps Dude" - Silver Hunter
    * Traps
    *Ultimate Kiting
    *Parry
    *AOE
    *Has a skill where you aim into the air and it turns into guided missiles, go in the middle of lost temple and it hits anywhere on the map. ( TRY IT OUT )
    Light Bringer : Wheres my awakening?

Abyss walker : "All i know how to do is press dark line 6 times" - Quote from Valien
    * Dark line spam

Raven : The cancerous class that will never be utility nerfed.
    * Utility

Reaper : Raven looks like an ant compared Will use barrage and punch you in 0,1s. The Boxing King of DN.
    *Bullshit

Ice Assassin : ????? Winter is coming.

Chaos Mage : 48 ex explodes 3 times. WHAT, WASN'T ONCE ENOUGH? When you fall to the floor, The match is over
    * Ability to end the match when you get poisoned
    * Bitch Running
    *Gravity well instant
    *Spam

War Mage : Warrior : WM OP
    Wm : WM is the weakest of sorcs :/

Warrior : Your a fking sorc.

Pyromancer : I HAVE AN ANNOYING ASS SHIELD THAT DOES 80K DMG AND BLASTS YOU INTO THE AIR. I GOT A 50 THAT DOES 60K. IGNITE + 60 EX = 40K. eat this burst
    *Bullshet

Ice Witch : Cmon, im not even gonna explain, you all already know

Adept : I have plans to take over the world, First i will copy every skill in dragon nest. I know Fire, Ice, Poison. I copied rocket crash with my secret ninjutsu. I will copy magma ball, Spinning take down....
    * DOUBLE ROCKET CRASH, MASTERED THE SKILL THEN IMPROVED IT

Physician : I have already taken over the world with my infinite poison lockdown. unstuck? unstuck rarely works. Try me.
    *Poison
    *Poison

*Poison.

Gear Master :
    GM : My damage is so high! !!!!
    Warrior : No its not
    GM : i can instant kill in 9 seconds? :/
    Warrior, Your summons damage is high, not yours
    GM : Fair point there.

Light tink : Cancer is coming.

*Ability to summon 9 things on battle if you count yourself 10 things if counting yumatron theres 11 things on the battlefield. Yumatron doesnt attack, but when you double tech it and equip +10% hp from items passive, It may heal you to max health.

Shooting Star : I have 16 lifts.
    *Cancer

Dark Summonner : I have dissappeared from pvp. Until my awakening....... OR the spin off of kali
    *Spam

Soul Eater : Ability to kill in 2 seconds in 80 cap ( THANK GOD PUPPET IS GONE ) Ability to jump to you and summon 80 snakes taking all of your hp.
    *Snakes

Spirit Dancer : Praetor does 90% of your health.
    *Praetor

Blade Dancer :
    *crying*
    Warrior : whats up blade dancer?
    BD : all classes got dash.....
    Warrior : So? I invented dash, and im not taking it so hard
    BD : Now classes can dash away from my 50...
    Warrior : Shit man, im crying for you

Dragoon
    Ability to kill in 10s, with high movement speed, Fast Evades and just shit
    *4 Evades, Most evades in dragon nest
    Air evade
    Crisis
    Counter Attack
    Power Tumble
    Dragoon : " Fuck you, counter attack doesnt count D:"
    Warrior : GTFO SIR.
    *Damage,
    *Most evasions in dragon nest
    *D: Utility
    Valkyrie : I can kill you with a 32, Circle of spears to a wall, ( COS to wall 30k + dmg ) 32 again then a 45.
    *Worse then a pyro, but with high utility

Ruina : Endless spam and an annoying as fuck bug who has a double hitting claw, breaking every skill in the game, 32. This class is so spammy that most people dont even know the skill names, EVEN FUCKING MACHINA MAINS.
    *SPAMMMM

Defensio : REAL QUOTE. Tiny is now the #1 defensio, Futanari

Futanari : "This was far by the easiest achievement i've ever done in my lifetime"
    *Spam

shut up U BITCH

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet View Post
      Barbarian : ( * = Pros to the class )

K i got a stomp nerf so imma 50 spam all u fuqqin ugly assholes. Gonna double buff double 32 double 50 and maybe ill iron skin - Depending on your class. Better watch out for my burst. If i get caught, I get my ass beat. Im called " The Double Class" for some reason....
      *Double 50
      *Double 32
      *Double Ultimate Circle Swing

Destroyer :

ROLL ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKK Person : wtf that shit sucks in? Dest : ROLL ATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MAELSTROM HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROLL ATTACK AGAAAAIN yessss i won!
      *Ability to roll attack within 9s of a match due to 3 stacks
      *Roll Attack
      *Roll attack suction
      *Assult crash

Gladiator : With the tink and cleric awakening patch people dont see my class as op anymore. ;c *SNIFFLES*
      *Forward Thrust
      *Very Fast Class
      *Parry Instant
      *Hyper Drive
      *Line Drive

Lunar Knight : GRAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i got an instant nado cooldown 9s ;D TY GMS FOR BUFFING US EVEN KNOW WE WERE OP I HOPE THEY BUFF DS NEXT LELELEL I can take you to 5% with a fully buffed creasent cleave ;D watch out
      *Tornadoes
      *More Tornadoes
      *Instant Tornado
      *Sigh.......

Dark Avenger : Abuses jump special attack with about 600 SA break. Transformed 50 did 80k in 90 cap. All DA's usually are a hardcore pvper and will get very mad if you use a whirlwind as a barb or etc, they will mash transform button.
      Barbarian : What, dude i just used my 32
      Dark Avenger, What, i just abused my special attack 50 and transform? Get the fuck out.

Cleric : Quote from dragon nest

The Cleric protects his allies with his high defense and healing magic. He doesnt focus on dealing damage,

What? what did that say?

HE DOESNT FOCUS ON DEALING DAMAGE. GET OUT DRAGON NEST
      Guardian
      I used to be a punching bag. Now i have the damage of a pyro and i tank every skill in the game. I got blocks, i frames, high damage, comeatmem8
      *Stance of Faith Abuse
      *Pyromancer style damage

Crusader : i got a big ass hammer thats annoying af and does high dmg. Now i have a skill where i jump into the air and im immortal, does 700% phys and 700% magical. i got my smite spam back git ready for aids.
      *Electric Smite Abuse
      *Jump thingy

Saint : I am the legend of dragon nest. I have been weak for centuries, ive always been a hard class to play. i got my ass handed to me 5-0 by level 55 gladiators.

I SAID. FUCK THIS SHIT. NOPE BITCH.
      Now, i have awakened
      I have relics that mimic a gearmasters summons
      I can now burst you with some light shit IDEFK, it does about 70%
      Still not dead? relic reaction bitch.
      *Relic ABUSE
      *Some bursty skill that you can just para bolt > skill = GG
      Inquisitor : i got annoying lightning shit chain lightning idfk i just shoot lightning and cancel all ur skills then lightning storm ur ass.
      *Chain Lightning
      *Bind Relic
      *Lightning Storm

Arch Heretic -

An annoying feggit who was just released. Extremely high AOE and an annoying as fuq shield charge style counter. Transform, you will expierence burning in hell with relentless attacks. You will scream in pain as the AH uses random skills and does 40k tics.

Never make this class pissed - You will regret it
      *Infinite Range
      *Damage of a pyromancer on sterioids, weed, with explosives tied to her staff

WindWalker : The annoying Insect who turned into a bitch. I can now 50 3 times in a row or eagle dive 5 times in a row. I am the ultimate spam class and you will not predict my cooldowns.
      * 100 RSPS ( rising storms per second, not mph kids )
      * 3 evades
      * Rising storm to where its not classified as spam, Its Abuse my friends

Tempest : had 900 i frames in 80 cap, Kiting like crazy in 90 cap, Spamming 50 in 93 cap. "All i know how to do is 50 5 times" - Tempest 2016 december 17
      *50 Abuse
      *Kiting until long ass marionette
      *3 evades and a ground block ( 45 )

Sniper : Siege stance spam over and over then ROA in a line. Windforce does 80k fully buffed. Annoying roots and the best tumble in dragon nest. She can bitch run across the map without effort. CAN ALSO TURN FUCKING INVISIBLE, DUE TO HER TRAINING IN THE MOUNTAINS WITH HER HUBBY RAVEN. "Look waifu, i will show you how to turn invisible"
      * Long ass tumble
      *Turning Invisible

Warden : Annoying dragging skills and a 500k dmg magic arrow in PVP.
      * Magic Arrow Awakening
      * Suction Skills
      *Arrow Root

Silver Hunter A troll archer with high damage. Very high aoe, and can fucking fly. ( i played one and trolled with her ) Has a parry that does shit load of damage and is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. Has ice traps - Wait what? Shouldn't Sniper should have had traps? Wtf is that skill the devs pulled out there ass. "Only Real Archers Have Traps Dude" - Silver Hunter
      * Traps
      *Ultimate Kiting
      *Parry
      *AOE
      *Has a skill where you aim into the air and it turns into guided missiles, go in the middle of lost temple and it hits anywhere on the map. ( TRY IT OUT )
      Light Bringer : Wheres my awakening?

Abyss walker : "All i know how to do is press dark line 6 times" - Quote from Valien
      * Dark line spam

Raven : The cancerous class that will never be utility nerfed.
      * Utility

Reaper : Raven looks like an ant compared Will use barrage and punch you in 0,1s. The Boxing King of DN.
      *Bullshit

Ice Assassin : ????? Winter is coming.

Chaos Mage : 48 ex explodes 3 times. WHAT, WASN'T ONCE ENOUGH? When you fall to the floor, The match is over
      * Ability to end the match when you get poisoned
      * Bitch Running
      *Gravity well instant
      *Spam

War Mage : Warrior : WM OP
      Wm : WM is the weakest of sorcs :/

Warrior : Your a fking sorc.

Pyromancer : I HAVE AN ANNOYING ASS SHIELD THAT DOES 80K DMG AND BLASTS YOU INTO THE AIR. I GOT A 50 THAT DOES 60K. IGNITE + 60 EX = 40K. eat this burst
      *Bullshet

Ice Witch : Cmon, im not even gonna explain, you all already know

Adept : I have plans to take over the world, First i will copy every skill in dragon nest. I know Fire, Ice, Poison. I copied rocket crash with my secret ninjutsu. I will copy magma ball, Spinning take down....
      * DOUBLE ROCKET CRASH, MASTERED THE SKILL THEN IMPROVED IT

Physician : I have already taken over the world with my infinite poison lockdown. unstuck? unstuck rarely works. Try me.
      *Poison
      *Poison

*Poison.

Gear Master :
      GM : My damage is so high! !!!!
      Warrior : No its not
      GM : i can instant kill in 9 seconds? :/
      Warrior, Your summons damage is high, not yours
      GM : Fair point there.

Light tink : Cancer is coming.

*Ability to summon 9 things on battle if you count yourself 10 things if counting yumatron theres 11 things on the battlefield. Yumatron doesnt attack, but when you double tech it and equip +10% hp from items passive, It may heal you to max health.

Shooting Star : I have 16 lifts.
      *Cancer

Dark Summonner : I have dissappeared from pvp. Until my awakening....... OR the spin off of kali
      *Spam

Soul Eater : Ability to kill in 2 seconds in 80 cap ( THANK GOD PUPPET IS GONE ) Ability to jump to you and summon 80 snakes taking all of your hp.
      *Snakes

Spirit Dancer : Praetor does 90% of your health.
      *Praetor

Blade Dancer :
      *crying*
      Warrior : whats up blade dancer?
      BD : all classes got dash.....
      Warrior : So? I invented dash, and im not taking it so hard
      BD : Now classes can dash away from my 50...
      Warrior : Shit man, im crying for you

Dragoon
      Ability to kill in 10s, with high movement speed, Fast Evades and just shit
      *4 Evades, Most evades in dragon nest
      Air evade
      Crisis
      Counter Attack
      Power Tumble
      Dragoon : " Fuck you, counter attack doesnt count D:"
      Warrior : GTFO SIR.
      *Damage,
      *Most evasions in dragon nest
      *D: Utility
      Valkyrie : I can kill you with a 32, Circle of spears to a wall, ( COS to wall 30k + dmg ) 32 again then a 45.
      *Worse then a pyro, but with high utility

Ruina : Endless spam and an annoying as fuck bug who has a double hitting claw, breaking every skill in the game, 32. This class is so spammy that most people dont even know the skill names, EVEN FUCKING MACHINA MAINS.
      *SPAMMMM

Defensio : REAL QUOTE. Tiny is now the #1 defensio, Futanari

Futanari : "This was far by the easiest achievement i've ever done in my lifetime"
      *Spam
      ur trash m8 stop complaining

Comment

• Keepo™
        Keepo™ commented
        Editing a comment
        m8 hop off me with ur autism already

an amazing quote by keepo - suck dis diq m8

Comment

Is this nig,ga serious RN? LOL!

Comment

This is beautiful.

Comment

Why do people think Praetor is still SD's hard hitting skill?
            Praetor: 6k + 6k + 25k = 37k (tech'd, dmg crested, on an Assassin, with Illusion Dance, Sting, and Genie buff) every 40s
            GDB: 2k + 2k + 8k + 8k + 20k + 12k = 52k (tech'd, dmg crested, on an Assassin, with Illusion Dance, Sting, and Genie buff) every 22s
            heck, Soul Breath does 11.5k (tech'd, dmg crested, Assassin, with Genie buff) every 5s. That's 92k by the time Praetor is off cooldown.

Like, I get that this thread is for fun and I love it, but I'd like to see SDs bashed correctly if they're gonna be bashed .
            e.g:
            > Soul Breath spam
            > kite
            > Stalker off cd
            > Tumble + Praetor + GDB to initiate
            > repeat if previous step missed

Comment

95 % accurate people won't agree though since the community plays all those trash classes and can't think logically. This games PVP dead and hasn't been serious since 40 cap

Comment

• Inaros
                Inaros commented
                Editing a comment
                Crocked..got gocked...

Originally posted by BoyWonder View Post
              95 % accurate people won't agree though since the community plays all those trash classes and can't think logically. This games PVP dead and hasn't been serious since 40 cap
              What? S/he just listed every class in the game.
              @OP: Troof, largely, haha

Comment

Naturally, I had a laugh at the Saint part. Pretty spot on.

Comment

Raven..... OK lets go with that
                  DeathlyShade 95 Raven
                  MisticKiller
                  95 DarkAvenger
                  GodTheTeen
                  95 Guardian
                  ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
                  ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
                  Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

Okay, this made me laugh so much ...only one thing I have to say. I dont pvp, tried it a few times and decided to save myself lots of grief. But, Im a GM, and my summons die in 5 seconds in rumble. Thats barely time to fire one shot, even. Heck, I dont last 10 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                    X