Ladder nerfs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder nerfs?

Does anyone else notice the nerf or whatever happened to ladder? i seem to have much lower hp than what i used to even tho i have +12 hunting rufis full set, and i seem to do alot less damage, yet lunar knights can spam nados and do crap tons of damage that i never seen in ladder before and normally when i lock people in combos they either die or come close, now it seems to do nothing. Thought?

I've noticed it too. I upgraded to full Engineer pieces and some other things, only to have almost the same exact stats (Magic damage, defense) last season. Now that I think about it, I think I actually lost 50k or so HP as well.

im guessing that they forgot to put in the patch notes that they lowered the gear ratio again for ladder. Makes sense with all this new OP gear/items available.
    Last edited by iHeavencent; 02-17-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iHeavencent View Post
      I've noticed it too. I upgraded to full Engineer pieces and some other things, only to have almost the same exact stats (Magic damage, defense) last season. Now that I think about it, I think I actually lost 50k or so HP as well.

im guessing that they forgot to put in the patch notes that they lowered the gear ratio again for ladder. Makes sense with all this new OP gear/items available.
      EXACTLY! i had so much more hp and damage in ranked, now it seems like everything is super lower but it seems like LKs do shit tons more damage when they didnt do it before

Comment

Working...
      X