Salty warrior gets crocked xD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salty warrior gets crocked xD

BoyWonder ᅠᅠᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​ ​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​ ​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​ ​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​ ​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​ ​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​ ​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​ ​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​ ​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​ ​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​ ​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​ ​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Last edited by ᅠᅠᅠ; 02-22-2017, 08:58 AM.

Originally posted by ᅠᅠᅠ View Post
    BoyWonder ᅠᅠᅠᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​ ​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​ ​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​ ​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​ ​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​ ​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​ ​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​ ​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​ ​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​ ​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​ ​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​ᅠ​​​​ ​​​ᅠ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    I dislike this guy..... but you know Adept is like... the most cancerous class in pvp right? Up there with Lunar Knights and all sorc / Acrobat.

Comment

i don't even know who you are and when this was taken at least i remembered the other guy he had some style but i don't think anyone gives a fuck about this if you're playing adept stick to lagging people in PvE

Comment

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post

I dislike this guy..... but you know Adept is like... the most cancerous class in pvp right? Up there with Lunar Knights and all sorc / Acrobat.
        Adept is nowhere near as bad.

Comment

• Keepo®
          Keepo® commented
          Editing a comment
          m8 get your brain checked lul

• Caramel
          Caramel commented
          Editing a comment
          ironic coming from you tbh.

• Caramel
          Caramel commented
          Editing a comment
          woops.
          on a side note, you need to read up on what autism actually is.
          Also, are you ever going to answer my question about how you find the disorder to be a joke, or are you going to change the topic and run away again.

I thought it was an unwritten law to never SS wins vs randoms
        Tiny - ShootingStar
        Futanari - Defensio

???? - Ray Mechanic
        Moon#8229

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post

Adept is nowhere near as bad.
          Magma Jump/Fire Jump/Rip Off Engineer Tumble Extension can't be countered, has over 1200 SAB, is an iframe, is on a 15sec CD, gives an escape, can be used like feint/eclipse, and has a stack where you can use it twice... and that's not even looking at everything else, I could make a solid argument for adept to be stronger than every other class currently.
          Last edited by Kuraiflare; 02-22-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Anime Garbage
            Anime Garbage commented
            Editing a comment
            Spellsman , Even with the utility of instant nado it really is one major move (albeit with an aggravatingly small cooldown). The other awakens are more glad like, giving them lifts, and Eclipse is basically feint on roids because it hits like 6 times and SA breaks everything except Dark Avenger.

It doesn't change the fact that tinks are absurdly broken, almost to the same level as Moonlords.

Moonlord's broken lies in instant nado and low risk high reward panic eclipse.

Tinks broken is more well rounded, in that everything they do totals to about the broken-ness of ML's singular nado nado combo.

I personally think ML is the most broken class, but tink is just BARELY short of that, and I can't stress that barely enough.

• Caramel
            Caramel commented
            Editing a comment
            Shooting stars boast high damage, without even needing alfy and ducks.
            Physicians are not useless without contagion awakening (assuming all the other awakenings are removed too since that's what it seems you're getting at). Poison break ex is very strong, short cd, and high SA break.
            I'd say ice witch is one of the less dangerous sorcs; chaos mages and pyros much more frightening imo.
            Kalis "they only have 2 evades, once wasted their done for." Um?....
            Palas hit very hard.

• Kuraiflare
            Kuraiflare commented
            Editing a comment
            You should realize Magma Jump is a more absurd eclipse.

Originally posted by BoyWonder View Post
          i don't even know who you are and when this was taken at least i remembered the other guy he had some style but i don't think anyone gives a fuck about this if you're playing adept stick to lagging people in PvE
          Lol ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

Comment

that dude is not even good enough to talk shiet -_- i just fought BoyWonder. big disappointment for his big mouth

Comment

Originally posted by NoCoupGlad View Post
              that dude is not even good enough to talk shiet -_- i just fought BoyWonder. big disappointment for his big mouth
              I've talked shit on who? you don't know shit but what this forum feeds you i've had people talking shit on ME. I pvp for fun and don't take it seriously because this games pvp scene is dead thanks to all the broken bullshit that management refuses to fix. Get your mind straight and think for yourself and stop being so easily influenced by a bunch of bums in the pvp section.

Comment

BoyWonder You're the real bum scamming piece of shit. FagWonder you a certified BITCH kys pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blood View Post
                  BoyWonder You're the real bum scamming piece of shit. FagWonder you a certified BITCH kys pussy.
                  wow welcome to the forums.
                  Insulting people already
                  It's like you've been here for ages!

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post

wow welcome to the forums.
                    Insulting people already
                    It's like you've been here for ages!
                    LOOOOOOOOl

Comment

Working...
                    X