Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts and ideas on how to make pvp great again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was okay back in 40-60 cap, now the game in pvp is a pure cluster fuk., so no need for a bl .

Comment

Like seriously, i hope no one is dumb enough to make a list and even more dumb people trying to follow it, gesus , just dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Articles View Post
        That was okay back in 40-60 cap, now the game in pvp is a pure cluster fuk., so no need for a bl .
        If it's a "pure cluster fuk" that just adds more reason to have one to reduce the amount of blatantly absurd changes that create imbalance. Not to poke at guardians but fighting a guardian in a wipeout setting for 93 cap(Use all skills) would just be foolish having to deal with: Divine Barrier, Block, Iron Will(Now Iron skin), and Stance of Faith EX not to mention the considerable DPS they gained along with other utilities.

Edit: You could do it of course, but how often would you be kiting? How often would you just be blatantly running? These are just easy reasons to have the BL; to reduce the amount of degenerate strategies.
        Last edited by Kuraiflare; 09-28-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Everybody will get a dash, so we can just kite those skills out easily now.

Comment

Everybody will get a dash, so we can just kite those skills out easily now.
            Yeah this is the reason there's endless mode and 1v1 mode.

Comment

How to make DN PvP great again?

Hire Donald Trump As a Developer

~Thread

Comment

Step number one : Do not create a stupid black list or soft bans, the abilities were created for a reason, so deal with it or shut the heck up.
                They're there for a reason. If the blacklist/soft ban wasn't here, I will be spamming Iron Skin all day and never dying at all. I'll be spamming Empowering Howl constantly and never die.

Comment

Step number one : Do not create a stupid black list or soft bans, the abilities were created for a reason, so deal with it or shut the heck up.
                  Fun fact : You don't need to follow it. It's made by, the community. Not the devs.

Comment

blacklist is an option to follow, just know that pretty much everyone is familiar with what the majority of the skills are on there so don't be surprised when you break it and they get salty. blacklist is fine but it's becoming more pointless as the cap increases - just kidding, keep the lists coming so I don't turn into the hulk and rage at someone for spamming blocks, forcing me to kite endlessly.

Comment

[QUOTE=daddy;n7607]blacklist is an option to follow, just know that pretty much everyone is familiar with what the majority of the skills are on there so don't be surprised when you break it and they get salty. blacklist is fine but it's becoming more pointless as the cap increases .
                      There , i removed the unnecessary words .

Comment

If someone makes a "community" blacklist again, I wonder how well it would go over?
                        | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Originally posted by daddy View Post
                          blacklist is an option to follow, just know that pretty much everyone is familiar with what the majority of the skills are on there so don't be surprised when you break it and they get salty. blacklist is fine but it's becoming more pointless as the cap increases - just kidding, keep the lists coming so I don't turn into the hulk and rage at someone for spamming blocks, forcing me to kite endlessly.
                          I play Guardian/Crusader in PVP and spamming all them blocks/heals makes me god-like. I would love to play like that again. Spam Heals/Block all day and even using Heart of Glory (HoG) for all I care.

Comment

is just funny how people try to make the pvp balanced at this point lmao.

Comment

is just funny how people try to make the pvp balanced at this point lmao.
                              sorry but I just don't like the idea of pointlessly poking a guardian until death due to infinite blocks - that's just me though.

Comment

Reasons for the blacklist::
                                1. Spamming of protective skills (i.e. iron skin, block, barriers)
                                2. Cluster skills

Reasons against the blacklist:
                                1. The nature of having skills
                                2. Cluster skills

According to this thread so far at least

Comment

Working...
                                X