Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention ravens the pvp gods have not betrayed us!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention ravens the pvp gods have not betrayed us!!!!!!!

YO RAVENS LOOK AT DIS FUQIN NICE ASSS SHIT MANG WE GOING HARD SOON
    Sign Up get ur revenge on all those BS classes #Sorcs #Machs #Kalis #Archers GG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHCl1WIGrs
    4:16
    Last edited by GodOfDeath; 03-20-2017, 04:09 PM.
    DeathlyShade 95 Raven
    MisticKiller
    95 DarkAvenger
    GodTheTeen
    95 Guardian
    ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
    ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
    Your Favorite God Of Death

I may be rusty AF but I've never found Machina, Sorcs, Kalis, or Archers anywhere near the level of PvP irritation reapers/ravens have given me. I'm pretty sure your class is just more applicable to PvP than all the classes you hashtag'd up.

Comment

• Anime Garbage
      Anime Garbage commented
      Editing a comment
      I pretty much 1v1 every day and literally the only time I recall seeing you was you said something in bluebird and me and my friends thought your name was far too edgy.

• GodOfDeath
      GodOfDeath commented
      Editing a comment
      but DeathlyShade seems like a legit assassin name, "The Last Shade You See Before Your Death" I'm totally not edgy and also in wipeouts ravens get wiped around the floor with (I cant really talk I'm a garbage sin) vs MANY classes

• Anime Garbage
      Anime Garbage commented
      Editing a comment
      Fair enough. I think I confused you with "GodODeath", someone who's name I made fun of with my friends.

Ravens are fairly good for PvP. Not quite the point of Reaper Utility, but definitely up there. A surplus of evades, decent super armor break, and incredibly applicable mobility. Situationally the only thing you might lose to is a glad due to them having decent evades and SaB, along with good mobility and better defense. They just lack the evades, so if they eat more of your evades than you eat their's they can win.
Working...
X