No announcement yet.

Unawakened LK/No Nado/No Flash/No Crescent DMG/No Counter Cross CD PvP montage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unawakened LK/No Nado/No Flash/No Crescent DMG/No Counter Cross CD PvP montage

"90 cap LK was when LK's were best."
    "Lunar Knights were top tier before, why buff them now???"
    "you only won becuz your awakes carried you."
    "LKs are just glad with more range"

With a paralyze rate of 8k, which is like 4k less than glad, and a realization that said para is so bad eclipse -> Impact Punch isn't guaranteed on other warriors, its more of a mixup because they can tumble, one man steps forth t-

you know I was going to make some super massively exaggerated back story but let me just cut to the chase if you're an LK and someone tells you you're better off without awakening let me tell you they are wrong this class sucks.

However important to note that I still think the only awake you need is Eclipse. Eclipse brings this class from like D Minus Tier to solid B or A. Every other awake is just annoying because you get a 9 second EZ Bake set up into Crescent Cleave, a move that does 60k DMG when you haven't buffed.

TL;DR I'm a masochist and listened to the randumbs telling me how to play my class.

Also I'm on a streak boys, I made this video while taking a dump, as well! Man, technology, right?

*ignores the main point of post to ask*

Where can i find this amazing mod to lost temple? o: is there any other like? i mean, to pvp maps owo
    DO NOT search for @dragnestbr in google!

Comment

• Anime Garbage
      Anime Garbage commented
      Editing a comment
      Distribution of mods is illegal so I can't say a source of mod. Sorry. :c

However, the fact that I have a GTX 970 and 32 gigs of ram and still get FPS dips in this games PvP is absolutely unforgivable. Maps help that significantly.

Basically, it's an optimization mod. Google them as there are a wide variety of them. I can't point you to them directly but I am all for optimization since this games optimization is borderline ignoring the problem.

oh shit.... I PEEP THAT PRIVATE SERVER ^^ OOOHHHHH SHIIITTTT

Comment

Working...
    X