What is the PvP scene like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the PvP scene like?

Hello I am an old player and I am considering coming back, but first I want to know how the PvP scene is. I am also curious what the level cap is.

How active is PvP? I recall when I played before it was pretty hard to get a match. Sometimes waiting up to hours for a single match

its pretty dead m8 i gotta fight the combo prac merc, but the merc is pretty clunky so I just use zeplic instead

Comment

also what cap did you play in it's pretty much just bursting now don't even need to combo unless you're playing one of the low tiered classes

Comment

Originally posted by Peng View Post
        also what cap did you play in it's pretty much just bursting now don't even need to combo unless you're playing one of the low tiered classes
        From 24 cap to 70

Comment

• Peng
          Peng commented
          Editing a comment
          shoulda came back 80 cap when it was the last viable cap, it's dead and half the server is a bunch of bandwagon glad and lk's

Server is kinda stale, a lot of the same matches but most matches will consist of random DPS without a setup so you can almost guarantee yourself confusion.

Game's a bit different, but softban some stuff and you'll still find a reflection of what it used to be, albeit good luck doing well against others with a softban.

It's still fun, mind you, but you'd be surprised how many people still get extremely angry about this game. I got accused of being an "unstucking incest loving forum autist" just a few hours ago lol.

On the other hand if you want a salt mine of a game look no further.

Comment

rofl omfg peng

Comment

Pengatration

Comment

PvP looks like these trolls.

Comment

Working...
              X