give up on the BL pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give up on the BL pls

what was once upon a time an amazing PvP experience has devolved into aoe/one button one shot spam fest where the leveling takes too damn long and your weapon damage scales at a 1.1 ratio with your credit score.

its over boys just try to have fun with it. the recent blacklist i saw was absolutely disgusting. anyone who has played with me knows my thoughts on cyclone slash but to take it away from LK is just ridiculous regardless of how broken it is. you can come in here and try to explain why its broken and needs to be bl'd but id bet money there are an equal amount of reasons why the class you play as a whole should be deleted.

i didnt even read into the rest of the list since the last 2 pages were filled with a copy paste of how shit the thread was.

Topped with the fact that there are literally at most two 1v1 rooms open, and usually the populace in them doesn't see the forums.

Making a BL list is like the essential equivalent of talking to a fork.

OOC tho why do you think getting rid of nado is ridiculous? I don't even have it awakened and I'm softbanning it cuz it just feels like a lazy mans CD stall kek

Comment

does every class have dash now? if the answer to that is yes do i really need to explain myself? i'd have to download the game again and take a good look at everything to see if it really is deserving of it but i keep finding myself thinking of the most outrageous form of cyclone slash i can imagine, then comparing it to things like everything in a CM's kit the last time i played and i just cant justify it.

Comment

like i said if were banning it because it has insane lockdown, burns escapes, and encourages a kitey playstyle, then why allow sorcs in the arena period?

Comment

• Tiny
          Tiny commented
          Editing a comment
          you need to re unstall the game and fight some LK's

you've been gone far too long

warrior>sorc now ignorant FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by peng View Post
          warrior>sorc now ignorant fucks
          u fuuck wtf u doin p0rnatration

Comment

i did reinstall and got butt raped by padens drg and some randy WW that used RS 3 times in a row back to back every round. please explain again how an instant cyclone on almost a half minute cooldown is broken?

Comment

• Croaked
              Croaked commented
              Editing a comment
              its cooldown is 11
              https://youtu.be/Phe1RyF2oTY?t=90

to quote

Jesus Christ Moonlord is such a clusterfuck of a class now.

1:30, he lands a nado so barb has to use his single aerial evade to get out of it. Makes him miss Crescent, which is a huge damage source.

Doesn't matter though because the nado is so stupidly huge it lets him recatch with MLS, and then fucking 10 seconds later another nado into Crescent. It also doesn't help that ML are getting a nado CD reduction, so the CD goes from 13 seconds to 11.

It doesn't even matter if you miss with this class anymore lol, it's so piss easy.

No hate to Itachi though, went rounds with him and he's a competent warrior and all, the issue is Moonlord is nothing but a joke class because its borderline impossible to not setup into a combo for over 130k.

• Anime Garbage
              Anime Garbage commented
              Editing a comment
              lol dab thats my comment @Croacked

One thing to remember though is I still stand by that point, but my point there was mostly that LK as an entire class with awakening is pretty much idiot proof. But don't go thinking that you're at a disadvantage using full awakened nado. The problem is simply every class is a clusterfucking husk of what they used to be, having devolved into EZ Bake potential 100-0 kill setups. LK setups are piss easy but some moves don't even need a bloody setup (Kali can dash up to you and use the fucking whirlwind shit and you just lose like 70k regardless. Running up to someone blindly should never set up into anything but it does now)

Game is a boring AoE war, and I think LKs can still win without nado but it generally will put them at a significant disadvantage to every class in the game except like, DA.

"LK setups are piss easy but some moves don't even need a bloody setup (Kali can dash up to you and use the fucking whirlwind shit and you just lose like 70k regardless. Running up to someone blindly should never set up into anything but it does now)"

this is my point exactly, Lk has never been known for its amazing engage potential. when most classes can safely get into range and kill you in one combo by mashing iframe/high SA moves that also happen to have a shit ton of hitboxes in an aoe it doesnt really make sense to try and slap blacklist on a core class move thats really just a shittier version of the others.

Comment

Working...
            X