No walls thing? :O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No walls thing? :O

I'v been seeing a lot of videos and pics of the pvp arena, and it looks soooo different. No walls, different floor. I was trying to figure how to do this, but i have no idea xD
    Can anyone help out?
    It looks so nice and much easer to play with!

theyre mods that are player made. its not legal according to tos of the game so... yea...

Comment

They also give advantages for people that don't have the mod, it's probably why they're not allowed if you were wondering.
      Pyromancer:Bleak
      Warden: Eunho

Comment

A lot of them areoptimization mods. People get them because the game runs like fucking trash without it. I highly recommend it for PvP, as momentary frame dips will boozle you.

Googling optimization mods will net you some, but some are privately made.

Whether it's not legal to the ToS or not is hardly an issue anymore, the ToS are so outlandish, confusing, and are hardly enforced. One of the rules is no using unfair bugs but half the time retards will claim that you're using an unstuck tactic to get free of combos because the lag is so bad it's hard for dumb shits to tell the difference. Macros is also an offense that should lead to account bans apparently but that would pretty much ban every notable/relevant player in the game.

In short do whatever you find enjoyable while this game retains its value to you. Make it last, have fun~

Comment

Working...
        X