Changes in DNSEA system aftermath suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in DNSEA system aftermath suggestions

As we all know, there have been a few changes since DNSEA publisher has been returned to EyeDentity, mainly the removal of the previous DNSEA exclusive magni glass rewards and reimplementation of the FTG system.
    These changes were made globally to synchronise all the servers.

However, there are some features which are not available in DNSEA currently.

Firstly, magni glass in the goddess lament shop (dungeon points) was previously removed as it conflicted with the previous DNSEA magni glass rewards feature, causing huge injection of gold into the system.

I believe the magni glass available in the npc shop was there for a reason. As this feature was introduced in early 93cap, there were changes in the nest reward system where super rare drops (Eg. Elevation cubes in SDN) are only available from the gold chest selection in nests.
    Probably it was to reward players who made an effort to do daily quest at that time. By using those magni glasses, it gave players a sense of satisfaction for clearing the nest, and feeling of suspense when opening the selection chest.
    However when it was removed, the gold chest selection in nests has become extremely unpredictable, causing players to feel stress when they missed the gold chest as most nests have a weekly limit.
    The dissatisfaction increases as silver chest mainly give only 1 garnet, and rare drops rarely appear in the gold chest, causing prices of Elevation Cubes to go as high as 25kg at that time.

Should we get back the option to buy magni glass in goddess lament shop (dungeon points)? And probably some FTG potions in NPC?

Lets discuss about these suggestions here then.

Edit: This is my first post, so please help suggest to those we should pull their attention then

Originally posted by XDRaV3N View Post
    -shortened-
    Agreeable changes, win-win situations to both farming players and cash players. With no more CC-based rewards following magni use, there is no side-effects from having Magnifying Glass in NPC shops.

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

CMIIW, other server have more max character bonus exp (like 250%). Now with FTG system change, should we get this max character bonus exp change as well to compensate for the loss when leveling.
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Yes please
        Add back Magni to DQ Points Store !!
        Give us 250% Max Char EXP Bonus !!

Since now FTG system is rekt
        We need better compensation than weekend ftg potion
        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

oo seems like it is not just me who thinks we are missing some features compare to the other servers.

Since we are going to synchronise our features with the other servers (Korean server mainly), I guess we should highlight this to the developers.

Should we bring this to the attention of a moderator? or PM Tasha?

I am not trying to push too much. But I hope we can bring this to the developers attention before the next update patch. At least letting them know what we are missing currently and let them decide.

I believe we as the community should help PM Tasha and the developers in improving the DNSEA game system as they might missed some things like those missing features, at least retaining the current population.

Comment

I agree with this, specially on that experience bonus increase. We never got this because we could run as many dungeons as we wanted.

Comment

Thank you for bringing this topic out.
              I totally agree that with the recent changes we have for SEA as to align our region to the rest of the world, it would also be fair that all other features should be aligned to ours.

1. Bigger EXP bonus for having more max characters
              2. Magni from Goddess store
              3. Trading cash items (some regions can sell the cash items such as cash weapons/rings on TH without the need for trading warranty)
              4. other features that are not implemented on SEA but are available elsewhere

I hope this gets to Tasha Mantou Verbena

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X