Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Rewards from Power of Spirit

Dear Tasha ,

It's totally not fair to those who spent 200k++ EYET in the event but still cant get the bonus rewards, this not our fault because of your event T&C misleading us. If you don't do any compensation for us, the most probably, players who affect in this event will not join any future event that annoucement more clear like you say. The same situation, only a "We're sincerely sorry" will be lost those player who was spent 200k++ EYET, I think that is not good news for new publisher too, and only thing a"sorry" should not be what to do by a "new publisher". Again, it not only unfair to us(spent but no rewards), also to those was spent 200k++ EYET but got rewards. WHY ? Because if they never spent that amount of EYET, they can participate EYE GACHA & TRICK OR TREAT event NOW !!

A better way for new publisher, do some compensation for players who was spent and compensate full bonus rewards to those players who was spent 200k++ EYET but never get rewards. It just starting not enough 2 months with Eyedentity, aren't you feel that punished real bad(just a sorry) for supporting game early? How we going to support EYEDENTITY in future if you starting do like this bad to players? There are not only me spent but didn't get bonus rewards, some players just choose to silence and WON'T DO ANY EYET PURCHASE ON NEXT EVENT, but sorry that i can't just silence after i felt scammed by new publisher...

It's like spend 150 USD buy junk to reach a tier to get a limited edition card and then the manager tell you that you dont need to spend, just need top up to eligible for the card LOL, AND WORST THING IS DINT GET THE CARD COZ MISLEADING INFO.
    I am here to requesting full bonus rewards of the such said tier to players who was spent 200k EYET cause of event notice misleading info, sees no point in spending those EYET in buying stuff that you dont need just to reach the tier and result in never got the tiered reward at all.

Regards,

*Maybe this is my last video with DN*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKPHbEIqYE
    Last edited by Fai; 10-26-2017, 08:26 PM. Reason: Changed words to bold
    Caption

I take back my statement, =) ED does listen to the players afterall , thanks again Tasha for all your effort and understanding..
    Last edited by zhenghui; 10-26-2017, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Misleading info is one problem. Lack of communication is more serious matter. This confusion had been asked many times through the forum, but they never reply or make an official notice. They only answer to those who send 1:1 inquire to ask.
      They make the same mistake as the old CC or even worse. Make unclear event, and never bother to check if have any mistake or misleading.
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

The event T&C did confuse me at first, but I felt that the event content stated the word "earns" had a more bigger impact and brush off the misleading T&C as an error. I was fortunate that i'm right. But there are those who are unsure had taken precautions to send an 1:1 inquiry regarding the event for confirmation and had receive a reply that its not a spending event.
        ED can choose to give out compensation according to their own discretion which I think they would. However, I personally think having less people supporting by not purchasing EYET isn't going to affect ED at all as they are the main developers of dn globally and not just any publisher company.
        Last edited by kaiserlord; 10-26-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Woa i think they heard you. Never thought they read forum. I hope they continue that
          http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/test...f-spirit-event.
          Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
          Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
          Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
          Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

I was preparing for the compensation and it's posted on Forum now : http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/test...f-spirit-event

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Tasha for the compensation. It would be better if there were other moderators whom could assist player questions in the forums for such events. It will resolve a lot of problems this way. Have a good weekend.

• Fai
              Fai commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks you Tasha. Thanks a lot... feel touched with Eyedentity. Thanks !!

Tasha

Thanks for the change. I will give you 100 likes and 1 hug. Thanks for hearing out to the player's feedback and doing the necessary changes, hopefully future events will be less confusing
            Last edited by zhenghui; 10-26-2017, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Imho

- If you received the Power of Spirit rewards already, this compensation might not be given

that sentence doesnt make any sense. at first i believe the compensation were supposed to be for those who spent. If we top up and spent 200k during the event. the way i read the sentence is like "Too bad, git gud"

Correct me if im wrong or misunderstood the sentence

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                I think the term is just to clarify that if you had received the rewards, you will not receive them again. It is possible to receive them twice due to two independent conditions: top up 200k and spending 200k. Right now, compensation is for those whom spent 200k, not necessarily having topped up 200k during the event period. TL;DR the statement is valid.

• ErebusRex
                ErebusRex commented
                Editing a comment
                ahh i see. So for those who top up and spent 200k on the same day, wont be entitled to anything. Git gud for me i guess.. Anw, thanks for the clarification mate. cheers

Well you got lucky they heard you
              Who knew ED actually read their forums
              Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Working...
              X