Reef Server Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reef Server Location

Hey guys can I know where exactly Dragon Nest Reef Server Location? Is it on Singapore? Same where Cherry Credits place there game servers?

i believe its still in singapore

Comment

Thanks for the fast respond sir.. Coz im doing speedtest.. Wanna play DN using WiFi for a while coz im using a Laptop on my room

Comment

Seeing these pictures of Tasha and Devs made me believe that the SEA server is now located in South Korea and no longer in Singapore.

Additionally, Tasha mentioned last night on her Twitch broadcast that she visited Singapore last July. (these pictures were taken last September before the server reopened).
        Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-27-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

BabyKuri

Honestly, the first picture looks staged, and in the second one they could very well be remotely managing their Singapore servers. Server hosting these days is dirt cheap, so I wouldn't be surprised. I have confirmed in the past that the main website is hosted in Singapore; the others here can probably check the addresses of DN's open sockets in task manager to verify the server location. I can't be bothered right now. If all else fails, fire up Wireshark.

Comment

Working...
          X