what are the top tier dps now? thanks in advance

All dps is good when geared
    Just choose ur fav class
    Sally is on fireeee ~

Comment

• Bankotsu
      Bankotsu commented
      Editing a comment
      I write "all dps" if u think saint is dps then i consider u're joking miss

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen saints doing more dps than actual dps class, please.

• Bankotsu
      Bankotsu commented
      Editing a comment
      God bless u miss

Originally posted by Veirish View Post
    what are the top tier dps now? thanks in advance

Hi , if you're interested in DPS tiers, you may refer to this topic in CDN.
    http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-45984320-1-1.html

This is the current DPS tier list right now in 95cap CDN.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Fai
      Fai commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, CDN havent patch for awakening for lancea....so... this dps tier list is belong to KDN right now...sorry if i am wrong.

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Its a pure speculation from CDN players based on the boost,from what i see, most classes on the list should be correct, but im surprised that adepts and ML would sink so far in.

• Fai
      Fai commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea.. i surprised too, that Barbarian can be same tier with ML and Sally. If it true, may be i will get back my Barbarian XD

I don't think it's the right time to ask about it for now... Since the developers probably relapsed into old habits right now.

Comment

It doesn't really matter what's top dps because time will come that it will be nerfed as hell. Just choose what class you really like to play. (gameplay wise)
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

here we go again. lmao

Comment

Most likely a post and run thread.

Comment

This question is a bit up to no good usually. There's two sides. Anyway, I'd just say HDPS suck if you don't like the class gameplay anyway.

Comment

Generally, we can have:
              God-tier: Mara, RM
              Mid-tier: most of class
              Trash-tier: SB, Barba, destroyer, SS, GM, Eles.
              zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Can anyone translate cause google translate is hard to understand at all.
                T1级别:物枪,魔羽,光萝莉,暗法,萨满
                T2级别:魔枪,噬魂,黑复,暗牧,影,银弓
                T3级别:月主,光卡,炼金,风行,影舞,雷神,火舞,狂战,刀锋
                准T3级别(需要手法运气都好):剑皇,灵魂,暗,毁灭
                其他的职业真的建议你们就放弃输出这条线路吧,辅助的好好辅助,该转职的就转职,要是真爱党,那就停止投入 吧,玩玩日常巢穴什么的也可以,这段时间的加强幅度普遍偏高,对于很多职业来说根本不公平,已经无力吐槽开 发组了,随他去吧。

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
                  其他的职业真的建议你们就放弃输出这条线路吧,辅助的好好辅助,该转职的就转职,要是真爱党,那就停止投入 吧,玩玩日常巢穴什么的也可以,这段时间的加强幅度普遍偏高,对于很多职业来说根本不公平,已经无力吐槽开 发组了,随他去吧。
                  T1 level : lance, magic feather, light lolita, dark law, shaman
                  T2 level : magic gun, Soul Eater, black complex, dark, animal husbandry, shadow, silver bow
                  T3 level : month, light card, Shadow dance, Raytheon, fire dance, mad war, the blade
                  level T3 (need to have good luck): Jianhuang, soul, dark, destruction of
                  other professional really recommend that you give up the output of this line, auxiliary good support , The transfer of the transfer, if the true love of the party, then stop putting it, play the daily nest what can, this time the general rate of increase is generally high, for many occupations is not fair, has been unable to Tucao Development group, go with him.

Black complex, animal husbandry legit class, lmao.
                  Just google translate at its best.

Comment

• Arkhaez
                    Arkhaez commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I google translated it too and I am trying to stop myself from laughing out so loud after reading this. )

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
                  T1 dps tier : Awakened flurry, artillery (Boosted) , Ray mecha, Mara , Dark summoner.
                  T2 dps tier : Awakened SB , Soul eater, DA , AH, raven , SH
                  T3 dps tier : Moonlord, OE , adept , acrobats , inquis, sally , Barb, dancers.
                  T3 dps tier (With good RNG as well as skill) : Gladi , AW, destro , ( 1 more but idk whats that. )

Chinese author also included , "I recommend readers to give up on dps for those classes not listed here, job change if you must. However if you really love the class, then it's really your choice, this period of time , developers are boosting alot of classes, so other class might seem unfair"

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                  When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• theredgumball
                    theredgumball commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm just wondering if the recent artillery boost in kDN is that game changing bringing her to tier1 dps? I mean the boost was just for arti's filler skills right? And fatal cannonade still takes the chunk of her dps.

• Xenocho
                    Xenocho commented
                    Editing a comment
                    theredgumball No, there were changes to some of the key skills' board damage and coefficients, while also significantly boosting Fatal Tracking Arrow damage. In essence, FTA > Cannonade now due to speed and flexibility.

• theredgumball
                    theredgumball commented
                    Editing a comment
                    FTA: Damage increased from 188% to 469%. Damage increased from 150% to 250% of Guided Missiles.

So I guess FTA for closer mobs/boss and Fatal Cannonade for far opponents. This will help a lot since I sometimes use FTA accidentally after magic arrow (class mastery III) haha.

Thanks!

SEA Forum without DPS Tier thread is.. not SEA

Comment

Bleed phantom anyone :V
                    SSSSSSS TIER
                    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
                    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

T1 dps tier : Awakened flurry, artillery (Boosted) , Ray mecha, Mara , Dark summoner.
                      T2 dps tier : Awakened SB , Soul eater, DA , AH, raven , SH
                      T3 dps tier : Moonlord, OE , adept , acrobats , inquis, sally , Barb, dancers.
                      T3 dps tier (With good RNG as well as skill) : Gladi , AW, destro , ( 1 more but idk whats that. )

Chinese author also included , "I recommend readers to give up on dps for those classes not listed here, job change if you must. However if you really love the class, then it's really your choice, this period of time , developers are boosting alot of classes, so other class might seem unfair"
                      Interesting to see raven rated that high.
                      Also barb...that's a rare sight.

Comment

• zArAthena
                        zArAthena commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Both Raven and and bard will receive a good boost on future patch.
                    Working...
                    X