Tier DPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knee View Post

Interesting to see raven rated that high.
    Also barb...that's a rare sight.
    meanwhile, i can't see my class here (sniper).

i got a slayer part for arti, chaos plate max int matk, spirit matk. probably it's a sign.
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

• ceruulean
      ceruulean commented
      Editing a comment
      Sniper is the hardest dps class imo; sniper have windshaft bug but i've seen a monster sniper can do twice the amount of an average sniper even if gear's the same, however as soon as ping goes up dps drops too much

• theredgumball
      theredgumball commented
      Editing a comment
      i don't think "hardest" is the correct term, rather erratic dps. but she's way easier (and friendly to my small fingers) to use than other dps char )))

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

T1 dps tier : Awakened flurry, artillery (Boosted) , Ray mecha, Mara , Dark summoner.
    T2 dps tier : Awakened SB , Soul eater, DA , AH, raven , SH
    T3 dps tier : Moonlord, OE , adept , acrobats , inquis, sally , Barb, dancers.
    T3 dps tier (With good RNG as well as skill) : Gladi , AW, destro , ( 1 more but idk whats that. )

Chinese author also included , "I recommend readers to give up on dps for those classes not listed here, job change if you must. However if you really love the class, then it's really your choice, this period of time , developers are boosting alot of classes, so other class might seem unfair"
    yay! more arti players soon. teehee.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
      Chinese author also included , "I recommend readers to give up on dps for those classes not listed here, job change if you must. However if you really love the class, then it's really your choice, this period of time , developers are boosting alot of classes, so other class might seem unfair"
      lol this person is so dramatic and an idiot.

It's not like rebalancing happens and tier changes almost every month because the devs don't want people to bandwagon and stick to one class.

Comment

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        Some class really dont get any heavy rebalacing even after a long time, such examples are Archers as a whole.

We can try to discuss but generally not all are ready for it and are more prepared to defend their own class, resulting in a whole mess. SEA is not ready for dps tiers between classes no matter how evident.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Huh. Are you trying to sham them all over again? Can't expect less from those who try to manipulate the society to submitting themselves to some sort of... Sham of a society.

In short, tier lists are nothing but shams.
        Last edited by Veritas; 10-27-2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Sigh. You can call it a sham but everyone knows certain classes are weak now. You can sing praise no matter what but those classes will underperform as DPS class in raids right now and they are more of a burden. I have tried all 4 with equal gear to give my share of experience. If people want my experience, I tell them. You are not be in any position to silence me in such cases.

• Veritas
          Veritas commented
          Editing a comment
          Doesn't matter. Still a sham.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, you are right.

I'm very interested to anyone that can explain how SH can beat ML Sally Adept in those tiers cuz i think her recent boost isn't that "game-changing", i'm not against it i'm just curious

Comment

• zArAthena
          zArAthena commented
          Editing a comment
          That cDN list based on latest update in kDN.
          In Sept. patch in kDN (which is not arrive in SEA yet), SH receive a huge boost.
          • Spiral Bolt / [Enhancement Skill] Spiral Bolt
          Increased Attack power.
          - From 1441% to 3602%

• Aerial Wild Shot / [Enhancement Skill] Aerial Wild Shot
          Increased Attack power.
          - Attack per hit From 128% to 180%
          - Massive Holy Arrow: From 1542% to 2158%

• Deluge Bolt / [Enhancement Skill] Deluge Bolt
          Increased Attack power hit.
          - From 802% to 1043%

• Rising Wind / [Enhancement Skill] Rising Wind
          Increased Attack power.
          - From 4910% to 7366%

• Destruction Aria
          Increased Attack power.
          - From 10764% to 16147%

• Liberty Attack
          Increased Attack power.
          - From 1428% to 1714%

• Crossbow Link
          Increased Attack power.
          - From 365% to 1094%
          • Tornado Shot
          Increased Attack power hit.
          - From 773% to 928%
          [Tornado Shot Instant] can receive effects from Class Mastery 3.

The above list is pure speculation based on patch notes increase, since Awk flurry/ Sb/ mecernary/ screamers were heavily boosted, there might be some merit to it but overall, gears and skill must be taken into consideration.

However Sadly, sea is incapable of discussing such a interesting topic because most of the players do not do end game content raids, and get sour because their classes they like are low in the dps hierarchy, and is afraid that their class they play would end up being “ discriminated “.
        if the cause of class discrimination is the reason why we shouldnt discuss this topic, then its the same scenario as an ostrich burying his head into the soil when it sees a lion.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by NasagiChan View Post
          SEA Forum without DPS Tier thread is.. not SEA

*eats popcorn*
          Lets just watch and enjoy the wild goose chase

Comment

That cDN DPS tier list is based on the latest kDN update, so ppl in SEA may find it strange for some class. (that being said, I do not totally agree with that list either). Those class will get skill boost in SEA in future are:
            - Nov. patch: None.
            - Dec. patch: Raven, arti.
            - Jan. patch: barba, destroyer, WW, tempest, inqui, DS, SE, ripper, raven, SH
            - Feb. patch: sb and flurry awakening.
            zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Destroyers on tier 3. PogChamp

A tank in dps tier.

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Warrior seem to be the best choice of class since all are speculated to be fairly good in DPS. Were PUBS right from the start in massing warriors???????

• sngweiwei
                sngweiwei commented
                Editing a comment
                Just reduce the population of wewlords and we're good to go

have you seen any awakened geared flurry/sb videos doing pve runs (RuDN HC/VN Helll/etc)? :O
              I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
              I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Anyone know how Rippers will be after their boost? Looked pretty significant but it's not even on the list and still below Raven.

Comment

• Couplord
                  Couplord commented
                  Editing a comment
                  From what I have seen, at the end of the raid considering all bosses Raven > Ripper >Abyss Walker
                  On large bosses such as dragons though, Abyss Walker is obviously the top still.

I hope devs did not forgot about machinas else ill shit on their face

Comment

• Xenocho
                  Xenocho commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They most likely are going to boost it with the awakening, as they did for Flurry and SB. Give it awhile ^^

• Nimmienaticz
                  Nimmienaticz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  they will, just wait.
              Working...
              X