Majesty Awakening Skill - CHARGED MISSILE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majesty Awakening Skill - CHARGED MISSILE

I just want to ask about something - is there any chance this skill will be changed? i didnt see any suggestions tabs here.

I think its one of the reason why Majesties are Extinct that awakening skill mentioned above is seems redundant or not that useful if you compare to other sorceress awakening skills. Whoever make that awakening skill seems have grudge to majesties XD. There's is already insta tripple orb and the gravity ball CD is not too high. I am just new here(like a month old) so im that sure but I see it not that useful not like other sorcerers awakening skills. And if it's very useful just put comment on how i use it to make it more useful.

What's your opinion ladies and gentleman?

Thanks and have a great day.

Originally posted by lBlakesl View Post
    I just want to ask about something - is there any chance this skill will be changed? i didnt see any suggestions tabs here.

I think its one of the reason why Majesties are Extinct that awakening skill mentioned above is seems redundant or not that useful if you compare to other sorceress awakening skills. Whoever make that awakening skill seems have grudge to majesties XD. There's is already insta tripple orb and the gravity ball CD is not too high. I am just new here(like a month old) so im that sure but I see it not that useful not like other sorcerers awakening skills. And if it's very useful just put comment on how i use it to make it more useful.

What's your opinion ladies and gentleman?

Thanks and have a great day.
    plz can u help me man i need ur help ?

Comment

It's shocking how useless it is, I tested it from all sides and never found a way to take it viable. I'm amazed it hasn't been replaced because no one uses it.

I would replace it for something that improves Summon Comet or Gravity Trap, those skills are very forgotten.
      Last edited by Chocorroles; 10-28-2017, 02:34 PM.

Comment

i find it good/useful if used correctly, tho the only thing i dont like is the 50% cd reduction, if probly higher it would be good.
        hello unli ball of gravity lol (well not really unli coz of 5sec duration q.q)
        Last edited by Gloiii; 10-28-2017, 09:38 PM.
        Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
        Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
        Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
        Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

It is useful when there is no insta triple orbs. That's why i said it is redundant. It just like they add flower they just include gravity ball. if you look at smasher, elstra and saleana there awakening all have uses and it's really good. For the Awakening of Charged missile is that you need another gameplay to suit it because you wont be bothering using it because we have already insta triple orbs which is more better. Charge Missiles takes 2 secs of casting and the effect says 50% CD so you already waited for 2 secs and another thing it must hit with enemy in order to take effect so you need like more or less 1 sec again so its like approximate 3 secs. Gravity Ball CD is 9 secs so after you cast it will be 6 secs already and that is very low already XD. Triple Orbs have 16 secs so you will have to wait for 13 secs but you dont need it because it you have insta triple orb which is more faster right?

So i think its better if that awakening skill better Gravity ball will be stack for 3 times because it is more useful. Hahahha OP?

Comment

Yeah, we've been waiting for them to change this dumb passive, but oh well. :|

Make sure you're using a Gravity Sphere plate to make the INS cooldown even shorter!
            Discord: Fabulous #3971
            You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
            Class Updates Document
            Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
            YouTube Channel

Comment

Yap, Gravity sphere Plate is a must... ehehe

Comment

Working...
              X