Sudden Not Responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudden Not Responding

DN team please help me.. I can't properly play DN on my laptop.. There is no lagg the game run smooth.. But when i play about like 10-15 minutes already..
    The screen freezed then the program goes not responding.. I don't understand what is wrong I already turn off my anti-virus and firewall even its on gaming mode..
    The problem was still not fixed.. But when I play on my desktop im not even hanging and I keep connected even its already an hours of gaming.. I'm using
    PLDT Fibr Optic with 20mbps.. So the problem wasn't really the ISP.. The problem is on the game or on my laptop.. PLEASE HELP ME.. Coz sometimes I
    used to play on my room using my laptop rather than my using my desktop at the living room.. PLEASE DN team help me out on this situation.

Right click your Dragon Nest icon > Go to Compatibility > Check Run this program in compatibility mode for [ Windows 7] or [Windows XP ( Service Pack 3)]

Also check [Run this program as an administrator]

I hope this can help solve your problem.

Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-29-2017, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Thank you again for the fast respond.. Umm I'm using Windows 10 and there is no compatibility mode on windows 10.. What should I do?

Comment

Comment

Maximiliano yes there is.. And your screenshot shows the compatibility mode is on Windows 8.. Windows 8 and 10 is different.. IDIOT

Comment

Originally posted by AuroDexter View Post
            Maximiliano yes there is.. And your screenshot shows the compatibility mode is on Windows 8.. Windows 8 and 10 is different.. IDIOT
            CMIIW but you don't set the compatibility to either 8 or 10 anyway. What I know is you set the compatibility to Windows 7 or Windows XP SP3 no matter what your OS is.
            And please refrain from calling other people idiots.
            Last edited by Arkhaez; 10-30-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

He is showing that you can run DN in compatibility mode in Windows 10 which you claim there's none quoted below.
              Thank you again for the fast respond.. Umm I'm using Windows 10 and there is no compatibility mode on windows 10.. What should I do?
              Or rather you can't understand what Kuri says which is the simplest way to put it.
              Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
              Right click your Dragon Nest icon > Go to Compatibility > Check Run this program in compatibility mode for [ Windows 7] or [Windows XP ( Service Pack 3)]

Also check [Run this program as an administrator]
              Max screenshot shows he doesn't use the compatibility mode thus the box is unchecked and the option is greyed out.
              It doesn't mean he run it in compatibility mode for Windows 8, *insert name calling here*.

Comment

Working...
              X