Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon jade 95

is it worth it ?

Well, this all depends on what you are comparing... Which gem against which gem...
    Your class matters too, as well as what rarity of the gem you are referring to.
    I would say an epic +0 Defensive 95 Jade is around the same as a +14 93 Jade.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

but 93 jade got a complete packet, got INT and HP % for example. And 95 jade are random isnt ?

Comment

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they are random.

95 Jade have 4 different variety.

I do example with INT here

1st) INt + HP
      2nd) INT + Crit/Crit Dmg
      3rd) Int+ 50 FD
      4th) Patk/Matk + Int

yes.. 95 epic jade might not good.. BUT.. once you get Unique or even Legend.. it's obvious which one is better. :P

Comment

• Naik2kepuncak
        Naik2kepuncak commented
        Editing a comment
        ah the goal are the unique and legend ic2

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
      Well, this all depends on what you are comparing... Which gem against which gem...
      Your class matters too, as well as what rarity of the gem you are referring to.
      I would say an epic +0 Defensive 95 Jade is around the same as a +14 93 Jade.
      Hello Couplord ,

Can you elaborate more on your comparison with epic 95 to a +14 93.
      I tried comparing values using simulator with same gears except the increasing jades.
      93 jades were only +8 but they win by a considerable margin. Click image for larger version  Name:	Jades93-95.png Views:	1 Size:	331.5 KB ID:	103669

Comment

• tinku
        tinku commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, 95E Jades are crap. I was confused by that comment too. If you consider all seven defence Jades you get 28% more INT/AGI/STR. That alone makes hell of a difference even if Jade base stats difference is high. And getting to +10 on Jade is easy. So you might get even more difference there.

EDIT: But this only applies to Defense jade definitely. If Attack, jades are considered, even though +15 93 wins hands down, an argument can be made that 95 are better(depending on the stats you need) compared +10 and below 93 jades.
        Last edited by tinku; 10-30-2017, 06:57 PM.

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, I should of been more specific but It's hard to reply on my phone.
        I had been referring to raw damage, with the defensive one having damage stat on it... But I believe that the vitality one is still close...
        It also depends if you are low or high end geared and how well the 4% Intellect will benefit you. Everyone's stats are different so for me, a +14 was close to a 95 in the
        simulation that I ran.. for others possibly not so much.
        Last edited by Couplord; 10-31-2017, 04:11 AM.
    Working...
    X