No announcement yet.

Rewards not Credited ( EYE GACHA EVENT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards not Credited ( EYE GACHA EVENT)

Well,

I bought 200 Halloween Boxes during the event period and was supposed to get 100 Alteas but nothing was credited to me on the 2nd of November. I am wondering if anyone else faced this problem? Now I am having doubts if they also wont credit me the rewards for Trick and Treat event.

I'm being told another user tried to contact support but despite using different browsers and clearing cache and cookies the message isn't going through.

If you are facing this issue and can't send tickets please post here your IGN.
    Last edited by Verbena; 11-02-2017, 11:21 PM.

Comment

I tried to contact support but the message isn't going through.
      My IGN: VuttonT

Comment

I'm exactly facing the same problem. i purchased 220 halloween gachas during the event as can be track in EyeT spent record. but i did nt receive EYE GACHA and Trick or Threat rewards yet. then i try to send 1 : 1 inquire about this issue but it keep fail in submission.

IGN : LenzMorwen

Comment

Hi Parne,

Do you take any further action for this case? I'd successfully send 1:1 inquire on Friday, let's check again on their working day tomorrow.

Comment

I would advice to try again and send a ticket as it's weekend and they will probably check them faster on monday than check this thread, remember to clear cookies and cache.

Comment

Working...
            X