Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope this can be fix today..

Comment

what a day to crash Saturday!!! any day of the weekday is fine by me but saturday!!!! my only time to play and its down.... hope compensashun would be nice 2 ftg 500 atleast hohohohoho

Comment

Originally posted by Mantou View Post
        Hi~

Sorry for the late response! Mantou was fumbling around looking for carrots as offering/bribe for the hamsters running the servers

DN tech team are aware of the issue and they are already lookin into it! mantou will update u guys if mantou hears anything~
        please announce this on either FB and on the client, many won't be able to know about the "fix" of this issue if you are not going to announce it on any of those, as to the majority of the players in DN doesn't really visit the forums anyway.

welp, time to watch some bleach

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post

please announce this on either FB and on the client, many won't be able to know about the "fix" of this issue if you are not going to announce it on any of those, as to the majority of the players in DN doesn't really visit the forums anyway.

welp, time to watch some bleach
          Yes mantou agrees. ED will put up a facebook notice soon (or it might be up already while mantou is typing with clumsy paws)

Comment

Working...
          X