Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slayer Mode - Worth Grinding to 100k or spam 4k boxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer Mode - Worth Grinding to 100k or spam 4k boxes?

I'm wondering if anyone has an insight as to whether or not it is more efficient to just spam boxes instead of saving up 100k points. I assume each box can contain the slayer gear for any of the classes, so presumably the chance of getting your class is 1/32. However theres also the issue of being able to get slayer points back from slayer gears that you can't use which can go towards more boxes. Any help would be appreciated :^)

It really depends on your luck with RNG :V if you think you're lucky enuf then go for boxes. if not, go farm for the other option.

Comment

Originally posted by EnteiClan View Post
      I'm wondering if anyone has an insight as to whether or not it is more efficient to just spam boxes instead of saving up 100k points. I assume each box can contain the slayer gear for any of the classes, so presumably the chance of getting your class is 1/32. However theres also the issue of being able to get slayer points back from slayer gears that you can't use which can go towards more boxes. Any help would be appreciated :^)
      Actually it's 1/37 including the 5 spin-off characters and soon to become 1/38 (On Nov 14 after OE release)

Comment

Ah yeah forgot about the spin-off classes haha

Comment

The chance of getting 10k pts from slayer scrapping is pretty low anyway. Not worth it.

Comment

1/37 is a 2.7% chance. What do you think? LOL.

Theoretically, you have a fair chance of getting your part on the 38th box, which cost 152,000 points (effectively 114,000 if you disassemble each wrong part to get back 1,000 points from each box).

Looking at the above situation, it may be worth considering if it is a class you can easily job change to the other 3 types and play any since the chance of getting a part you want is 4 times higher. But then again, that's just one part...
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

What I am doing is grinding a certain Nest/Stage for a specific part. (Which you can check on Growth guide, it is mentioned there where to grind).

So I can gather points while grinding for a certain part.

That way, if I luckily get the part I needed, I have spare points for another part via store or via grinding again. That way you can hit 2 birds with one stone or something like that.
              Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Working...
              X