Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

+12 RUDN Legend set item conversion compensation will be removed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +12 RUDN Legend set item conversion compensation will be removed?

There are rumors that this coming November patch will remove the compensation materials you will get after converting RUDN Legend equipment if it's beyond +10. If it's possible, may we get an official word on this?

If someone already started a similar topic with an official response, just link it to me so me and my guild can finally lay a hot topic to rest.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by deonhower; 11-06-2017, 06:30 AM.

Tasha Very much appreciated for future planning ^^ Thank you
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

If no official words from the devs/mods, then just wait for the patch notes which hopefully posted a day or two before the actual patch though I doubt it...

Comment

This is just my opinion , but probably when they release crafting enhancement stone on blacksmith?

But we would be truly grateful if someone on DN staff answer this question.

Comment

Good luck on staff answering the question, even the reset of NM points is imminent there is no clear warning of NM pts reset.

Comment

Tasha
            Following up please. Thanks

Comment

1 week left still no notice for important stuff
              but they have time for ftg potion event
              Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
              www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Tasha
                2nd follow up

Comment

As you said, it's just a rumor. Compensation will be kept as it is now.

Comment

• deonhower
                    deonhower commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Tasha. Just to be clear, all RUDN L compensation packages will remain the same after the upcoming November 14 patch in particular? I just realized my question maybe too generic.
                    We appreciate the response.

• Xenocho
                    Xenocho commented
                    Editing a comment
                    deonhower actually I don't get what your question is. Are you asking if it will be modified from the current..?

• deonhower
                    deonhower commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @​​​​​​​Xenocho I guess it's a paranoia question but mainly I am asking if it will be removed or modified after the November 14 patch in particular. I realized my question was pertaining to any patch in November.
                    I understand that Tasha and the admins are busy and will settle for the answer I got from Tasha earlier for now. But if I get further clarity then that would be better though I am not pushing.
                Working...
                X