X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physician And Saint Requirement Gear and ETC For Rudn HC

Hello and have a good day.
    Nav here.

I want to ask for all players here about support class.
    Wht is the best,suitable stats and requirement for Physician and Saint as Support for Rudn HC ??

Need Explanation From veteran and all plyers here..
    Thank You..

Roughly 300~400k matk is ample enough.
    Your job to is heal not dps, so you dont really need to possess any high offensive stat to go into a raid party.

Ideally and the most "safest" way is to get your 95U armors and weapons and make sure they are +20
    This is for YOUR own bulk and hp, as for a new player i would recommend at least 3.5m hp ~ 4m hp to be safe.

Accessories wise, ofc genesis, but if you're not funded just go in with rudn l accessories its fine.

Basically your job is just to be tanky so you don't die and burden your team's dps, and be vigilant when your teammates require healing/ cure or whatever shit.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
      Roughly 300~400k matk is ample enough.
      Your job to is heal not dps, so you dont really need to possess any high offensive stat to go into a raid party.

Ideally and the most "safest" way is to get your 95U armors and weapons and make sure they are +20
      This is for YOUR own bulk and hp, as for a new player i would recommend at least 3.5m hp ~ 4m hp to be safe.

Accessories wise, ofc genesis, but if you're not funded just go in with rudn l accessories its fine.

Basically your job is just to be tanky so you don't die and burden your team's dps, and be vigilant when your teammates require healing/ cure or whatever shit.
      Thanks Chelly for.the good explanation. I appreciate that..

Comment

Supports generally doesnt require very high stats or DPS, as you are only to heal and support.

Requirement mentioned by Chelly is actually a bit higher for minimum requirement. My saint/phys is not even 300k MATK and only 3.5m HP but still accepted into parties/services just because my teammates know I am experienced. Therefore, you can join RUDN HC party even with Neris +20 if you are experience enough. Down here are some tips for you as a support:
        1. Just heal. Normally a RUDN HC parties should have nice DPS, thus you just focus on your healing/debuff. Stand aside, stay safe, survive and support. Your DPS is too low to be significant anyway. (Unless you are +20 Calypse saint.)
        2. Be selfish. If you had to sacrifies yourself to save a DPS, dont. Healers is essential in maintaining the party survibility, as well as giving DPS a safe space mentally to DPS.
        3. Get experiences. RUDN HC and RUDN norm has little changes only, so you can form a team, wear rubbish gears and go in normal mode to train to dodge the skills.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
          Supports generally doesnt require very high stats or DPS, as you are only to heal and support.

Requirement mentioned by Chelly is actually a bit higher for minimum requirement. My saint/phys is not even 300k MATK and only 3.5m HP but still accepted into parties/services just because my teammates know I am experienced. Therefore, you can join RUDN HC party even with Neris +20 if you are experience enough. Down here are some tips for you as a support:
          1. Just heal. Normally a RUDN HC parties should have nice DPS, thus you just focus on your healing/debuff. Stand aside, stay safe, survive and support. Your DPS is too low to be significant anyway. (Unless you are +20 Calypse saint.)
          2. Be selfish. If you had to sacrifies yourself to save a DPS, dont. Healers is essential in maintaining the party survibility, as well as giving DPS a safe space mentally to DPS.
          3. Get experiences. RUDN HC and RUDN norm has little changes only, so you can form a team, wear rubbish gears and go in normal mode to train to dodge the skills.
          Really apreciate it sir. Ty for very good information

Comment

hmmm sounds like saint = ez mode :/

Comment

Originally posted by dreadpin View Post
              hmmm sounds like saint = ez mode :/
              Yahh but need pro level dodger.. i would recomment if prac in bht

Comment

• zArAthena
                zArAthena commented
                Editing a comment
                Saint don't need to dodge at all.
                Just throw relic now and then, eat popcorn drink coke, and heal when necessary.

• dreadpin
                dreadpin commented
                Editing a comment
                makes me feel like leveling a saint..... able done rudn 8man norm, without getting single hit (not the kind of run that with +20 calypse.....)

• Nav
                Nav commented
                Editing a comment
                Saint is VVip Nest Char.. huhu

For saint, i'd say +12 Comas with +12 Int lvl 90 Jades can survive RUDN HC with 2.5m HP. xD

Comment

Working...
              X