This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its nov13? no patch notes yet?

WTF useless admins ? atleast provide information days before the update sh*thead admins, not when maintenance is about to commence, players are loosing golds because of the sudden changes price of goods and stuff in TH, and it is al because you admins are all useless

i thought this guy already quit O.O

Comment

Good to see newer forum members picking up on the 'thought you already quit guy' meme as well.

However, I have to agree with him on this case; the Nightmare Store should be coming and this will lead to a reset for NM points. This should be announced as early as possible if true.

Edit: I do not agree with the language severity though.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• go.jansens4
        go.jansens4 commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah i have been waiting for the patchnotes since like saturday. but its just wrong to call people shtheads and useless just because of that. last patchnote didnt go out since the day before the patch. and to hear it from the same guy spreading cancer in the forum? its just too much

It would be better if the patch notes are out a week before the patch or ATLEAST 2 DAYS before the patch so we will have time to prepare for it.

Comment

Well, TS is a feisty one. Though, indeed ED has been kind of lack-luster in providing us useful/necessary announcements and what-nots especially how late they announce the actual patch notes. This isn't a problem for most forum-viewers but a big 'wao, I quit DN, stupid update' flaming reason for casual players.

Hope they'll post the patch notes before 6 p.m., or a lot of casuals will go 'riot' in the World Chat (which can be annoying but mostly amusing at times)

Comment

Well I would say this is stupid , patch note should be release 1 or 2 days before patch and we still haven't got any clue in it. This ain't right!! Far far away from being right.

Comment

they posted something on FB saying it's maintenance. maintenance is not the same with game patch tho
            i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
            -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

Originally posted by missjenn View Post
              they posted something on FB saying it's maintenance. maintenance is not the same with game patch tho
              They did say update tho..

Click image for larger version

Name:	mm.PNG
Views:	9
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	106475
              Attached Files

Comment

the 2nd part says maintenance that's why i also clarified it on fb...
                -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

SEE ADMINS???? even if the message is delivered in a most bullsh*t manner, it could still get sympathy...

because ya'll incompetent, and should be replaced.

Comment

eeeeee? i wasn't sympathizing with your rudeness...I just wanted ED to make sure that there will be no room for confusion. I absolutely understand that it's supposed to be a game patch because it's even on the calendar. My post here doesn't even have a question mark so I wasn't asking. Ever since DN has returned, I've loved playing it every single day so please don't include me as your sympathizer LOL. I might be blunt but it doesn't mean that I hate them or that I do not appreciate what they're doing. Just trying to help them by notifying them of whatever I see should be corrected so their image can be separated and differentiated with the previous publishers.
                    -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

• Xenocho
                      Xenocho commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol. Is there a need to be so rude? I'm guessing it is your nature but please be civil.

It's okay this guy only reads what he wants and claims he is right all the time. Anyway update and maintenance can happen at the same time. It was not stated that the closure was simply due to maintenance.
                    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

guys patch notes are up. if you still dunno.

https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/45
                      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

i guess my message sounded like i was picking a fight. hahahaha. it isn't like that please. oh well. will try to sound a little sweet and polite next time !
                        -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

That's enough

Comment

Working...
                          X