No announcement yet.

Nov 14 patch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete f*** ED is. They can release legend converters but can't release f***ng neris to medea conversion. What's their reason, they're complete moron.
    Sorry about this, they shouldn't have bothered to tease it so early if they can't release it sooner....
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the bitter truth.
      Obviously the world will forever be ruled by cash

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Lel. ED DID NOT in any way tease the Neris to Medea etc. conversion. If you are talking about BlazingSkies' future contents thread, Blaz is just a simple forumer, creating the thread in order to help the players to plan out in the future.

ED is completely on track right now. Only delayed by 3 months at most vs. DNKr. It will be highly uncharacteristic of them to release Neris -> Medea etc. conversion in an earlier patch. If you do not like being spoiled on future contents, I suggest you refrain yourself from visiting threads which may contain future content discussions. I don't see what your argument here is. Unless ED does not release Neris-> Medea conversion, there is really no reason to call them 'morons' by such standards. Instead be thankful that the Devs will implement this 'Gear progression' system which makes it more easy for F2P players and newbies alike to catch up.

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow never thought someone cared for ED that much. Hopefully you'll still care after few months or so.(No provocation/ sarcasm intended)
      I believe it was in some of their KDN vids was it discuss. FYI whether you like or not you'll still going to look for future updates. Otherwise you'll be left with nothing if you know what i mean...
      Oh, one more thing i believe that system won't benefit the newbies as well because it takes a lot of gold for it to be attained. My friend that started playing is about to leave cause DN is not newbie friendly.
      Players who's probably in the middle of playing DN will be the one to benefit from that.
      Last edited by darkb1ader; 11-14-2017, 09:23 AM.

in my opinion. DEV do dat cz he want to monetize the previouse useless FTG pot. but in other side, it's so annoying for player. espesially player who leveling their char and also booster. Just DN nowdays, kinda like mobile games -_-

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, in the past cash people rule the game but now they rule the game even more They're like GODS
Working...
X