Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World CHAT FILTER- Why cant EyeD implement it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World CHAT FILTER- Why cant EyeD implement it?

Seriously, is it that f*****g hard to implement a simple World Chat Filter?

1. Prohibit all "links" in world chat
    2. Prohibit all "work around" for a specific gold selling website. There's only a limited number of gold selling sites and banning all their workaround names wont be too hard
    ......ex: JUPERA.com|
    workarounds: J U P E R A .com/ JUP ERA .com/ JUPER@,com etc....
    3.World Channel Mute for anyone who says the gold selling website words and their workarounds if the player says it 5-10 times (for bots)

and thats just the top of the list of the so many possible you can do about these spammers.
    Mute them from world, IMPLEMENT A F***I**G FILTER Click image for larger version  Name:	tRCH3Qf.jpg Views:	1 Size:	23.1 KB ID:	106696
    Click image for larger version  Name:	nh7bAwZ.jpg Views:	1 Size:	23.6 KB ID:	106697

Last edited by SpeedReign; 11-13-2017, 04:54 PM.

No joke, yesterday I blocked 8 bots like those. I feel like I recognize some of those names.

Comment

I saw one of them yesterday at CH 1 near Merlin... ._. it wud be good if they can be blocked for good..

Comment

Yeah i tire of cringy memes and cancer chat in the world chat. Add filter pls.

Comment

With all respect, i feel that this is a suggestion which requires least concern compared to bugs that will affect gameplay/ market. Ive been playing for 4 years now and I don’t see how this affects me.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Would definitely help for spammers and scammers alike. Can't even bluebird without getting 2-3 people baiting me to their scam website.

Comment

Been playing this game for years and got used to those. Besides, its not just Dragon Nest SEA (or other region) has those spams... most MMO games has them also, just.. ignore... them...

Comment

• SpeedReign
                SpeedReign commented
                Editing a comment
                DN SEA's chat filter are literally non-existent, 2D games have better chat filters than DN SEA
            Working...
            X