Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still have compenstion for +11/+12 LRU equips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still have compenstion for +11/+12 LRU equips?

Hi all,

May I ask if there still compenstion for +11/+12 LRU equips? I've been thinking to enhance my LRU +10 if still have compensation for lv95 enhancement materials. If there is an existing topic about this kindly guide me there I'll appreciate it.

Thanks you,

Yes. I just converted one piece earlier, I still got rewards :>

Comment

Thanks, have tried converting +12 LRU glove earlier and still get compensated.

Comment

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Reyisaki Eh?

• Reyisaki
        Reyisaki commented
        Editing a comment
        He got signature with a two same image a while ago, he already change it .

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Reyisaki Ah haha I see. I've hidden signatures here so can't see

what is that compensation about?
      ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
      LINElife

Comment

• X1989
        X1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        It comes from converting your rune L to calypse. It will give you extra powerstone and hammer to aid you in enhancing calypse. Later rune 93 can only be enhanced at +10, make you unable to get this compensation anymore

i just convert my rudl to calypse last night sir. and yeah. still got compensation.

Comment

someone said in future kdn patch they take out compensation

so what if someone has kept +12 and they convert on new class like bleed phantom, does this mean they wont get compensation box? even tho the item is +12?
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• lDragonBow
          lDragonBow commented
          Editing a comment
          http://patchnote.dragonnest.com/category?patchnoteno=9

I'm not really sure but check out the next patchnote from KDN>change/add section>hammer pictures, there's an info that "legend equipment can only strengthen up to 10". Sorry I just translated the page (I still dunno how to comment an image) anyways, if you were planning to get compensation you may wanna try before the next patch just to assure, as we don't know really what ED's final decision on this.
      Working...
      X