Emergency Mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Mission

Reposting this it was from the old forum, but I also encountered it and was new to me.
    "Was in Abyss of Heat when I encountered this, after defeating the mini-boss Loreq Ciaca, a huge RED CARD appeared on my screen, then a bunch of goblins wearing the referee uniform chased me and it says that I wasn't allowed to touch them. Well, this was the very first time I encountered this after probably literally thousands of runs in that dungeon on all my chars. Was wondering what the prize would be if you succeeded in the challenge. Did anyone encounter this as well? "

Oh! i just got this yesterday as well!! If you do clear the emergency mission, you would get 30 fragments of wandering soul, which could be used to be exchanged for items like the purple light spirit at the altar. But it seems like they removed the store, so i guess the fragments are worthless now.

Comment

that's in level 70 dungeons only i think, there's also a Jump-jump emergency mission xD you must jump when orcs will stomp the ground 3x

and also that Mega Huge Alfredo mission, must evade and not be hit by a couple of alpedo small and big

Comment

ohh the fun of 70cap dungs

Comment

Haha there's also gold goblin event iirc, and falling missiles. There's also the exploding boxes xD
          It was useful in the old caps since the store also sells exp scroll, too bad it's gone now > < So basically, yeah, they're useless now.

Comment

Working...
          X