Is this how ED do things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this how ED do things?

Just days ago ED and DN SEA fb team posted an early announcement about having
    an urgent maintenance which was a lot of hours earlier than expected and players who
    are greatly affected by this "the ones buying and selling at th adjusted accordingly to the
    schedule" but then suddenly 18hrs ago they declared to have it postponed and again
    some if not all all players adjusted again accordingly to schedule. BUT BUT this afternoon
    you comeout of nowhere with no advance warning to have this maintenance.

Even if the players have their part in this chaos too but atleast be professional with your
    time management. Before I had high hopes that ED will manage SEA better once they
    take over the game and honestly I do see a lot of effort and changes in the way the game
    is managed now like lots of non cash events for players, more effort in trying to interact with
    players and a lot more but recently I am starting to doubt this.

I feel like ED heads got great ideas for the game but the ones working under and
    sharing other ideas to improve the game are just some random cheap people
    you get from nowhere or maybe even some random players in the game.

I just hope I'm not wrong in trusting ED still.

Hey, at least they are concerned with issues that going on (and are aggresive at tackling them)
    ...or you rather them having less concern? (I think some server even got neglected by their host lol..)

for me, its a good thing nevertheless
    just.. if you were having important stuff going on.. just reschedule (nobody's fault, so nobody can accuse anyone.. among players at least lol)

Comment

They've been like this for a while already. Even the FTG implementation is so sudden, no announcement beforehand. Everyone thought it's just temporary but they actually intended it, and even the inquiry took some time to be answered.

Comment

Im somewhat triggered you abruptly end a sentence with a new paragraph...

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• NieLi
          NieLi commented
          Editing a comment
          i tried to reread but i never found the part you are trying to refer maybe its just because my
          comprehension is high or maybe your english is just uhh well too high? maybe? lol

Eyedentity for me is doing a decent job at 7/10 or maybe 8/10 work rating put into consideration that it's still months
        since they took over though there are some flaws but most are understandable to majority of the players. Yet I also
        sometimes believe that maybe they also hire some casual players in their team (and please dont laugh at me if i say
        i believe those casual players they took are connected to RUDN HC svc people who are also linked to most real money
        traders in the game or maybe took some ideas given to them by the same people)

Comment

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment

• Reyisaki
          Reyisaki commented
          Editing a comment
          I want to know what you are taking right now . LMAO !

• SpeedReign
          SpeedReign commented
          Editing a comment
          crack, not even once

We are really sorry for these inconveniences again

Comment

Working...
        X