a doubt, should i get rudn hc svc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a doubt, should i get rudn hc svc?

my current gear is as below and i'm suppose i have enough to purchase 2 rudn hc svc...
    full set armor rudnU +6-+10
    main weapon hero medea +11
    sub weapon rudnU

as i heard it's hard to get in rudn HC even if we have full medea +20, so wondering should i continue to upgrade my gears or get rudnL directly

"If" getting rudnL, what to do with my main weapon? Should i craft sub weapon + a armor piece instead?

Why not? Rudnl is relevant to future content, or you can upgrade using medea tier 2, but in the end i believe it will cost roughly the same. So yeah, go for it

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      carry me please senpai :^) hahah kidding XD

• dreadpin
      dreadpin commented
      Editing a comment
      i see, thanks for the advice and medea tier 2 is not even release yet if i'm correctly...so people that at medea +20 kind of bottleneck :/

2 service for like 12 wraths?
    If so then you can't make 2 weaps anyway.

I would assume it's a dps class, then 2 weaps is always the way to go first.
    Unless you play multiple jobs then armors would be ok as well.

Make sure you have enough gold to enhance it afterwards.

Comment

• dreadpin
      dreadpin commented
      Editing a comment
      emm i'm not quite sure of this but seen 65kg for 7wrath in world+zone chat...however, the concern is what to do with that +11 medea weapon since it's unable to trade...keep it and craft other parts?

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      @dreadpin
      7 wraths would require you to do on 2 chars which means you need 4 chars if you want all 14 in a week, that's not a problem really.
      65k sounds okay for 7 but I know there's pt who offered cheaper.
      Depending on what you need, if you want dual weaps then go 7+7.

I would ditch that Medea and get RuDN L if you have enough to at least make it +10 so that you can convert to Calypse next.
      For me, Medea is really a waste even if you can evolve it to Calypse later, that will still probably take years to come to SEA.
      Have you got the patience to wait that long? I know I don't.

Given that you bought 2 service 6 or 7 wraths and somehow got 2 rune legend weapons,
    it is not an assurance that will make you clear rune hc service everyweek or get
    permanent party just from obtaining those weapons, even a lot of parties with rune legend
    set still fails a lot but since you already
    got medea weapon, if you really want to save just continue with it and look for a guild or friends
    who will want to try and clear rune hc with you, gear up together with them and try again until you
    complete your set. Remember that gold value is very high now.

But then again if you're born with a golden spoon in your mouth, go ahead and do what
    you feel is best for you. It is not a bad idea also to buy service to save time
    Last edited by Nana Chan; 11-17-2017, 02:52 AM.
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• dreadpin
      dreadpin commented
      Editing a comment
      not a gold spoon holder :x 100+k gold is hard earn as i started 2 months back... i haven't explore much in guild, joined 3 so far....1st for leveling purpose, 2nd and 3rd were active but getting dead now(only 2-4 people online..)
      also the doubt is if i upgrade medea set to +20, i can't progress further right? given medea tier 2 hasn't release...it will be like those neris+20 player keep hoping for that medea convertor...

• Nana Chan
      Nana Chan commented
      Editing a comment
      ok then more so reason for you not to spend your gold randomly without leaving any reserves.
      If I'm not mistaken there are some recruiting parties for rudn hc at the recruitment section you can try
      and inquire the requirements needed to join them. And also medea isnt a problem, I knew of some
      players reaching 500k+ attack in town with legend gears but the performance during the raid is lower
      than that of the saint while there are others also with neris set weapons+legend armors but can survive
      rune hc better than the rest of the party. If your goal is just to do raids here's what most do firsthand:

1. get good gears then apply for permanent party or
      2. get permanent slot for party (most likely from a guild) then gear up fast

Case one: You have at least 200kg available.
    14 wrath = 130kg, and enhance them to +10, roughly 200kg. If you wants to further up to calypse, I recommend +12 your RUDL before transfer for that +90% enhancement hammer, where you literally saved your cost on +16~+20.

Case two: You dont have 200kg.
    Forget about service. Save your golds for Medea tier 2 instead. Meanwhile upgrade all your armors piece to medea, and +20 all of them, as upgrading tier need +20.
    Also, RUDN HC is not a business of Medea, even if you can survive but you can hardly pass through the 40min time limit, unless there is someone to carry you.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
    X