Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting Suggestion in this forum worth? (Moderator pls reply)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Suggestion in this forum worth? (Moderator pls reply)

Ok, the title is kinda pessimistic i know, but i was curious. I think many player have billion of idea of how to improve their game, but from my experience in most of gaming forum, majority of it was ignored. i was inactive in cherrycredits forum cuz i know it was gonna ignored if posting suggestion toward game fix or improvement, but since it this forum maintained by eyedentity, the one that also develop dragon nest kinda make my hopes high.

my question:
    1.) we write idea in forum, the post was read by moderator. after being read by moderator, are they summarize all post, contact other DN provider forum moderator, and after that they make report they sent to game developer for fix & patch, is the process like that? if not so how does suggestion forum link player and game developer?

2.) i clearly remember awakening damage madness, when ultimate circle swing get insane dmg, and gladiator completely different skill animation. CDN player report that in suggestion post (as far as i know, only CDN player and KDN report, and some SEA player), and then few month later, the fix was implemented. If vote for fix was like that, why no effort to summarize all reccomendation from each forum, make a vote for largest quantity topic/reccomendation, and implement fixes? i know it was kinda chaotic, but it save dragon nest life from mass player quitting at awaken damage madness.

3.) ok, i know human error always happen, example on early patch that was without warning. solution was simple, make apologize post,we only need clarification. Dragon nest INA server once roasted their server, making lots of player lost their ID,i also lost my id and that id never return to me. but they buy my loyality with apologize post and make a solution for that severe situation rightly and that server still alive untill now.Ii play DN INA and DN SEA, and i know DN INA game master try their best to maintain player. why i didnt see something like that from SEA server?

there was too many dissapointment post made in this forum, example, i know after lvl 50, lvling was start te be an issue. it was ok at that time, hardcore player can reach max lvl only playing 5 hour for 2 day. now at lvl 95, i doubt even if you spend entire week lvling, you barely reach max lvl. that was not a big deal at low lvl, but at this lvl? seriously no one bother it at your side? at last if you bother, make some post, that explain your situation, explain to all player, what developer want, and want player want, and make forum discussing this matter. or even better, this was my idea for example: every month, in forum they make a post with vote about general patch they summarize from forum. vote was made with certain limit, if it pass the limit, the sugestion was implemented. If stupid gamer like me can think like this, it was impossible no one at your side didnt think about this.

i honestly only expect answer. this was not player discussion, i post it here because i dont know where to post this kind of topic. this not suggestion post, this was question post, and i hope moderator can answer my post. At bare minimum, moderator can answer like "we didnt care about your post dude, sorry" and that answer was more than enough for me. So i didnt need to bother thinkng to make this one better game, and i can spend my tought toward other player that might need my suggestion.

(Reserved)

Comment

We have an Eye pls section for a reason and this was answered there before. If they listened to every suggestion people say they would have lost their minds, and the poll idea will probably end bad. That player suggestion was implemented likely because it was tested. No matter how popular a suggestion is, if the persistent online, the server capacity, the file size, the PC specifications benchmark, the engine limitations, the target audience, the multiplayer aspect, laws, profits, even the core ideology of the game etc etc can't handle it, it won't get implemented.

It's inexcusable that the news section seems to be managed just as it goes and not with prior preparation but oh well.

Comment

We are sorry what you feel. But we check your opinions and try to solve the problems. We deliver the bugs to development to fix it. We want to solve it as soon as possible but it takes days to fix it. And about the bots and gold seller issue, although we are trying to ban the scammers, the numbers of scammers are increasing. We recognize issues and try to solve it, so please wait more. We are really sorry for these problems and always thank you for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by gpals0623 View Post
          We are sorry what you feel. But we check your opinions and try to solve the problems. We deliver the bugs to development to fix it. We want to solve it as soon as possible but it takes days to fix it. And about the bots and gold seller issue, although we are trying to ban the scammers, the numbers of scammers are increasing. We recognize issues and try to solve it, so please wait more. We are really sorry for these problems and always thank you for your patience.
          The TS is referring mainly to in-game suggestions if I`m not mistaken. Like stuffs this community suggesting regarding FTG, skills, contents, events, NPC and other helpful stuffs. I personally wonder if you take our suggestions into account or at least consider them after you read them.

Comment

• gpals0623
            gpals0623 commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay We read all of the posts that you write with attention and sincerity. And we truly thank you for that We really sorry for these issues, but we recognize all issues and try to solve problems. Please wait more, and thank you for your advice. Have a good day
        Working...
        X