Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyedentity, you need to remove the gold pouches from daily login asap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyedentity, you need to remove the gold pouches from daily login asap!

This is very prone to abuse, specially to someone who has the capacity to automate hundred thousands of bots to just login everyday.

Imagine how much gold is produced every second and he's doing this 24/7! Not believing me? Please check the respawn points particularly at Saint Haven east gate channel 3.
    You can see gibberish named army respawning simultaneously every second. I haven't even checked other channels or respawn points yet! There may be more.

Actually, those "bots" are generating gold into the game server , which is beneficial to all of the players even despite it is illegal.
    If more gold gets pumped into the game, gold rate will drop which relates to cheaper enhancing..
    If those "bots" somehow trigger you when you see them, sending a 1:1 enquiry would be much more efficient since i believe the people in charge don't really read the forums.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

If more gold gets pumped into the game, gold rate will drop which relates to cheaper enhancing..
      That logic is flawed. More money leads to more inflation.
      And what "gold rate" will drop? The rate YOU buy gold from the BOTS?
      Cheaper enhancing is under the control of the game designers, not the in game economy.

Many similar subject threads this weekend. What amaze me the most, the number of community members who almost aggressively defend the BOTS, and buying/selling of gold. I wonder why....

I am "somehow trigger" by this, only because BOTS are breaking the rules. Why should anyone play fair, if a subset are allowed to cheat?
      Last edited by fargone; 11-20-2017, 01:03 AM. Reason: format

Comment

• vangeodee
        vangeodee commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the gear progression in the recent cap is more about enhancing than anything else. What do you actually even buy with gold nowadays?

Genesis? Farmable
        Talismans? Farmable
        Materials? Farmable

The only items you ever will have to buy will be costumes, but those are a luxury and not necessity. Having more gold floating around the server actually benefits the vast majority because it gives more fuel for the enhancement addiction.

--

Maybe Chelly worded it out wrong, but more gold doesn't make enhancing cheaper, it just makes it a bit more palatable since you can sell items/materials for a higher price, hence gaining more gold for enhancing. I don't understand how ya'll could think less gold is a good thing for this game. lol. Unlike real life, DN has a permanent currency sink that will never go away, and that EVERYONE will be using. The more gold we get, the better.

• fargone
        fargone commented
        Editing a comment
        ...circulus in probando !AND! post hoc ergo propter hoc... As foretold by prophecy!

So, by your logic... um... hmm.... I do not seem to have the mental capacity to follow your contradictory linguistic equations.

Chelly worded it elegantly enough, "but yes, it is still illegal".

• ILLbeURdeath
        ILLbeURdeath commented
        Editing a comment
        So you guys defend botting since it puts more gold in the server and you can have nice things. Illegal activities are okay if you're getting something out of it hmm...

If lack of gold generating content is to blame, why oh why wouldn't you voice your dissatisfaction with the lack of content that yields gold instead of defending gold bots?

Some of you guys have the dumbest reasons for defending bots. Why not just be honest and say "I'm too good for this game, I don't have to grind for gold" or "I'm rich, I'll just buy my way through the game so I can be lazy but then site that I worked hard for the money so in essence I deserve to have a lot of gold and not have to waste my time grinding for it". Instead, you guys use "lack of gold in the server", I think you guys are just lazy, greed too has overtaken you, you want it all but you don't want to work for it and you want it now.

Seriously people, just be honest. You can make gold but you'd rather just buy your way through then lie about it then say, "we need more gold in the server, that's why we do it" and keep spoon-feeding your ego's

There's two reasons why gold buying is rampant: they're ED's bots and are making bank off the whales of this server and too many people that play this game are impatient period. Many people wouldn't play this game if they couldn't buy their way through the game and buy gold, just goes to show ya who the true gamers are who have fun as opposed to the p2w that has an ego to feed.

Botted gold is always bad, it drives up inflation and rises prices for goods. You guys say more gold equals higher material sell prices and it's easier to afford L grade enhancing but... What you guys fail to acknowledge is that it sets a bad precedence to the rest of the server, no one wants to play with a bunch of cheaters. You'd see the server die if it was made mostly of cheats. Also, prices would become super-inflated and you'd have the same problems you got now, people buying gold. All you're doing is just adding zero's and sweeping this problem under the rug, if you want to solve the problem then you got two choices, stop being lazy and grind some gold or complain about the lack of gold generating content to do ingame that would help you reach your goals.

Btw, gold goblin dungeon should help with injecting gold into the servers depending on how hard the daily tickets will be to get.

To each his or her own, people will do what they want to do. It's just too bad most cheats are cowards, no balls, no guts, paid for glory :P.
        Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 11-21-2017, 01:10 PM.

Originally posted by fargone View Post

That logic is flawed. More money leads to more inflation.
      And what "gold rate" will drop? The rate YOU buy gold from the BOTS?
      Cheaper enhancing is under the control of the game designers, not the in game economy.

Many similar subject threads this weekend. What amaze me the most, the number of community members who almost aggressively defend the BOTS, and buying/selling of gold. I wonder why....

I am "somehow trigger" by this, only because BOTS are breaking the rules. Why should anyone play fair, if a subset are allowed to cheat?
      Well of course i agree that the cost of items in TH will also rise accordingly to the ratio, however static cost such as enhancing will always stay that rate, im pretty sure inflation is much better than gold being so sarce and enhancing cost you a organ or smth.
      but yes, it is still illegal, however the dev dont seem to be doing anything about it because there is just too many gold farmers and it would take too much time and resource to ban them one by one

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

however the dev dont seem to be doing anything about it because there is just too many gold farmers and it would take too much time and resource to ban them one by one
        I know a computer programmer who disagree, search algorithm analysis. Add an in-game feature to the already working BLOCK function.

But, If the Trading House prices are overly inflated, how do one afford........ Oh never bother the mind of circulus in probando, or post hoc ergo propter hoc, shall come to pass.
        Last edited by fargone; 11-20-2017, 02:33 AM. Reason: altruism

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          The poor player is the one actually benefits from it. The farmings are still the same hardness, but the items they can sell at higher price, and can be used to enhance their eq more since the enhancement fees are static.

• vangeodee
          vangeodee commented
          Editing a comment
          @BananaCredits

Great point! Farmers benefit more from inflated prices due to the increased gold income they get from selling materials and whatnot. More gold = more money for enhancing which ultimately means faster progression.

Lol people tend to liken this game too much to the real world where a lot of real world economics do not apply. It's just so funny LOL. "works out great for people who already have money!" lol the fuk you smoking son, give Snoop Dogg some of that.

• fargone
          fargone commented
          Editing a comment
          Snoop Dogg may be supper high, but at least HE can make deeply thoughtful and easily comprehensible statements.

Originally posted by fargone View Post
        I know a computer programmer who disagree
        Make that two. A machine-learning filter, if implemented properly, can do the job quite well, as demonstrated by various services that are modern enough to consider such a thing. Now granted, I am almost willing to bet 10 bucks that every ED developer that's currently employed does not know where to begin with implementing such a filter, so this would be an unrealistic expectation.

Let us also not forget DN NA's laughable 'DN Police Department', which allegedly does not even work on weekends

https://www.facebook.com/dragonnest/...type=3&theater

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...t-a-case-for-u

I mean if they were dumb enough to actually go ahead with this type of manual-banning idea in the first place, and poorly execute it at that, I'd rather not expect any sophisticated anti-bot / spam filter coming from them in the future.
        Last edited by Riugа; 11-20-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Daily login give you gold pouch every what? 6 Days? and after the gold pouch they need to wait another 6 days again

thats barely "abusable" when it only gives 1-10G

Comment

• vangeodee
            vangeodee commented
            Editing a comment
            E X A C T L Y

How does one even abuse this? 100 accounts for 1~10g? lol goodluck getting even 1 rarestone in those 100 accounts. Whoever thought this was abusable needs to see a psychiatrist.

• SadisticEin
            SadisticEin commented
            Editing a comment
            That's if it's only "100". They don't need to manually open them, they can have bots to do the job. Basically, they can create tons and tons of bot which can generate a fair amount of gold. Depending on how they code it and their resources, they might even reach more than thousands.

ED does nothing about bots. I know you probably thought "oh man, the developer themselves taking over DN is going to be the greatest thing ever!". Hhahahhahahahahahhaha!

Gold sellers blue bird all day on NA for months now with zero consequences. At first they tried to take measures against bots, but now they do absolutely nothing at all.

Comment

Reason is simple and straightforward. The game administrators are not doing anything about gold traders / farming using bots because they either could not be bothered to nurture the game community, or gold trading is considered to be acceptable (meaning, the rules forbidding gold trading are there just in case they are in a bad mood and wish to ban some players for the fun of it).

Comment

• cyberunion1
              cyberunion1 commented
              Editing a comment
              In any case, the game is designed to encourage gold mining / trading, since:
              (1) items in demand can be traded for gold between players
              (2) there is (intentional) limited supply of items in demand
              (3) the game itself requires an unrealistic amount of gold (like to enhance items)

To stir up the administrators, please ensure you have a ticket for each abuse that you report with.

We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

You're gonna need a thousand over bots to make the rare gold pouch worthwhile...

Comment

• Meatball29
                Meatball29 commented
                Editing a comment
                dont underestimate the power of a desperate cheater looking for loopholes all the time

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
              Actually, those "bots" are generating gold into the game server , which is beneficial to all of the players even despite it is illegal.
              If those "bots" somehow trigger you when you see them, sending a 1:1 enquiry would be much more efficient since i believe the people in charge don't really read the forums.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1510787383751.png
Views:	34
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	108437

Comment

• Chelly
                Chelly commented
                Editing a comment

Btw not to pour any salt.
              In the end complaining here is going nowhere, those bots are still going bot day/night and ed is not gonna give one or two Click image for larger version

Name:	fug.png
Views:	27
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	108636about it, so i kinda don't get what is all this argument about, even if it's removed, there are so many other ways to play through the loophole of the game, and finally, does those bot genuinely affect your daily lives?
              Last edited by Verbena; 11-22-2017, 10:40 AM. Reason: watch your language

Comment

• Vaddix
                Vaddix commented
                Editing a comment
                They are trying to be a hero- people who once saved a dying MMORPG from bots and other illegal shiets. And ya, this is one way to get the public attention and EXPOSURE. I see these kind of people nothing but attention \v/h o r es.

*ignores* burn some $$$ buy gold .. build op fd.. be Top.. ez life now now Let Envy demon come to them...

Comment

I can comprehend the egotistical feeling that buying gold is the only way to catch up.

It bothers the cheaters when someone reminds them that they are cheaters.

Cheaters are often hostile and abusive when they lose or do not get their way.

Cheaters have very low self respect and hide it behind grandiose insults of others.

No one envy someone who wins by cheating. Some of the logical fallacy used by cheaters to justify their actions are actually so ugly I can not help but to judge them as immature, naive and ignorant.
                Last edited by fargone; 11-22-2017, 11:11 AM. Reason: ataraxia

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                  ILLbeURdeath commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They just want attention, maybe they're liberals haha jk.

+1 for the post

You can see some people's true nature here, when you call out a cheater, they're quick to get defensive and retaliate but it's because they're surprised you're not one of them. These people, these cheats, live in their own little world. They do not believe in integrity, honest labor. No, they'd rather look for exploits and find ways around doing it the right way. To them, the right way is any way they see fit. Cheaters are easy to spot, they lie through their teeth and have some of the most flawed logic all in attempts to deceive and manipulate others. Cheat/pay to win is their norm yet they do all they can do to hide from it.

Enough of this rant, as they say "karma always wins".

Cheers o/
              Working...
              X