account security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account security

one of my guildmate accounts was hacked last week, thankfully she retrieved it but some of her costumes and gacha boxes were missing.

i havent logged in again in the dn site after the transfer so i tried to check today.

i successfully logged in but there were no improvements to the site yet.

1.) there was no option to separate your eyed account pass to your dn account pass (unlike cc, well i know this isnt cc xD)
    2.) also, no security features when your about to change your password (unlike before it would require you to input your secret question or 6 digit pin)
    3.) there's an option below prompting to link your fb account to your eyed account, but then again, the hacker could easily remove it since there's no security feature to block him from doing it.

my guildmate plays at her house though... though... she shares her account with his hubby whos from a LDR
    she said shes aware of phising sites
    my guess probably be ddos or keylog (but can keylog get your 4 digit pin?)
    hubby says his innocent and they werent any quarrels around them in the guild to begin with if were looking at the revenge issue

bottomline: they can easily change your account info
    Last edited by stylinx; 11-28-2017, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Gloiii
      Gloiii commented
      Editing a comment
      i wonder if your guildmate one of those who won artbook,well if email is enough to hack into your account. just sharing thoughts

I noticed this too when I changed password. Pls do something about this, ED.

Comment

Yeah, the fact that you only need the EYE account (which is displayed broadly as username when you log-in everytime) and password in order to change one's account info is very flimsy in terms of player protection. Do something about this PM Tasha, maybe let us have an username option to mask our e-mail addresses or better yet, have secret questions/PINS, etc. when changing passwords. Not all players are home-based, some (if not, majority)are playing in public internet cafes and shops.

Comment

up

too bad it wont up >_<

Comment

Working...
        X