Account Blocked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Blocked!

For some reason my account is blocked even in the dn sea website?!

I didn't do anything wrong. I don't know what I did ;( anyone can help me with this?

If I lose this account I might not play DN anymore ;(
    Attached Files

Time to celebrate!!

Comment

SOON BUT NOT TODAY!!! and botmakers can think of countermeasure w/ the advance warning. RH abusers again? why not just remove the RH system?

Comment

how the f do they abuse the rh system o.o

Comment

• Skyros
          Skyros commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe through the RH buff which gives x2 drops in dungeons/nests. I know some people who spam Slayer Test Grounds for Tradeable Shards (to be sold in TH), then use the RH buff for 'Slayer Drop/Point service'. |

Well, this would be removed a few patches away (I mean the x2 RH drop rate)

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          They said gold pouch, the only dungeon i can think of that drop gold pouch is Treasure stage.

• Mik
          Mik commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably the gold pouch in the RH quest they are talking about is the one that geraint give, the one with the 10g.

That's the only gold pouch I know in RH quest, but for the duplication of that item, I don't know

Seriously GM why my account blocked im not do anything...Can you explain this? dont ignore my report!

Comment

It has been who knows how long already since I last logged in to the game for a fresh vacation and just when
          I thought of logging in to check my characters, DN went under maintenance. While I was strolling to check what the maintenance
          was about, it somehow made me happy that ED has been actively doing things needed to keep the game alive
          and healthy while at the same time got me a bit worried with mas ban since the last time CC did this, a lot of
          innocent accounts were affected but then again this is all to keep the game healthy. If anyone here was somehow
          affected and was innocently banned, feel free to post below

Comment

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...091#post108091

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post

Time to celebrate!!

i dont understand... we wait for a month to become RH(returned hero) and now its our time to use it for a month what we missed on the game. how did you say abuse? ftg its limited at 1k per day.. after that what you gonna do? and you get 1k for the whole week. if you think being RH is abusive behavior then you should remove it. i know its not your idea it was CC's idea back in the days. so you can change it if you have to. and how long the people got banned have to wait is it permanent tell us then so we dont have to wait. #peaceout #itsuckstobereturnherofromnowon #itsjustmyopinion #dontsurpriseus

Comment

same here.

Comment

can someone clarify this, does RH accounts who farms at MF just to go to Wonderful Theme park illegal?

Comment

• UniRex
                    UniRex commented
                    Editing a comment
                    farm in themepark its not illegal...its ED fault not fix bugged in thempakr

• Shirou-sensei
                    Shirou-sensei commented
                    Editing a comment
                    UniRex, still exploiting bugs and abusing it is illegal.

I'm just banned from DnSEA !! i'm a return hero but i didn't DO anything about that duplicate thing or Other violation . i'm just play for almost just a month from not play about almost 3 yrs. and this what happen to my Account. please bring back my account
                  Play hard -

Comment

why block all Return Hero Account ?
                    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Seems like only RH users are banned. Abuse or not.

Comment

Same here, I havent log in since yesterday I didnt knew that theres a bug or something, I just did the normal stuff, do dq and complete the theme park quest, and suddenly I got banned wth?

Comment

• Meatball29
                          Meatball29 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Karma hahaha

• jkidd000
                          jkidd000 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I got unblock lol, whats karma? let the hate flow <3

LOL.

My brother's account got banned ( it has 5+ Lv 70-95 characters). He's an RH right now and I'm using his char to sell my loots (FREE 30 days TH tix).
                        My 2nd account also got banned. ( It has 8+ Lv 70-93 characters ).

I'm happy if they will ban the bot accounts but if it will affect inactive but innocent accounts, that's a different story.
                        How do they even determine which accounts are legit and which account are to be banned. :/

Comment

• BabyKuri
                          BabyKuri commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Maybe they used the DNP transaction history!!!!

I transferred my 5k DNP Transfer reward from my brother's account and my 2nd main account to my main account before they removed the DNP in TH.
                          I used it to buy new hairstyles for my 2 lolis. Is that considered exploitation / cheating?!! :/
                      Working...
                      X