Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero weapon costume

Hi,

I currently have Iona Longbow and Quiver Costumes which I got from my two archers (SH and Artillery) during the last Gacha event (aaahh, good old CC days!) I just would like to ask if there's any way to convert my Iona Longbow Costume into Crossbow? I am planning to create more SH sub-characters which, as you know, is locked with using crossbow. And as you also know, you cannot equip hero weapon costume unless you're using the same type of weapon (E.g. If you're equipped with crossbow, you can only used Iona Crossbow Costume).

PS: I remember asking my guildmate this question and he told me that I can file a ticket for this (dunno if this is true). But that was during the time DN SEA is still under CC. I was busy that time that I forgot to do it until the transfer to ED took place.

TIA!

Originally posted by Johnny Rapid View Post
    Hi,

I currently have Iona Longbow and Quiver Costumes which I got from my two archers (SH and Artillery) during the last Gacha event (aaahh, good old CC days!) I just would like to ask if there's any way to convert my Iona Longbow Costume into Crossbow? I am planning to create more SH sub-characters which, as you know, is locked with using crossbow. And as you also know, you cannot equip hero weapon costume unless you're using the same type of weapon (E.g. If you're equipped with crossbow, you can only used Iona Crossbow Costume).

PS: I remember asking my guildmate this question and he told me that I can file a ticket for this (dunno if this is true). But that was during the time DN SEA is still under CC. I was busy that time that I forgot to do it until the transfer to ED took place.

TIA!
    Never try never know. Just file the ticket I guess? You don't lose anything.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Johnny Rapid
      Johnny Rapid commented
      Editing a comment
      I was actually thinking that ED don't wanna do anything with items from all previous Gacha events because they hated it so I was hoping that there's an in-game item to convert it. I'll just give it a try I guess. xD

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I think CC still handles the customer service, so they may consider it. Good luck!
Working...
X