Come talk to me and discuss..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come talk to me and discuss..

Sichiik0 this guy starts to annoy me when I'm looking for client at ch1. I was offering limit break 4runs service and this guy start saying "I scammed and left after LB-TKN yesterday". In the 1st place, I thought just some stranger who didnt like svc, then he keeps shouting and made me loss clients. I end up running with 1 client (IGN:RH235 or something like that), when I could have 3 clients. Then during the run, I saw some other IGN who trash-talk me too, either his friends / his alts. and it is getting serious. Luckily I have my previous client and friend backing me up, thanks for this

FYI, I have done many other svc, since RDN era.
    RDNHC, IDNHC, Rune8HC, Rune8Norm, VN HC, and now I just starting to try LBN (idea got from seeing other sell this b4, and seem worth to me)

My 2 guess are, this guy is:
    1. my previous client that have problem with me? or,
    2. a fellow svc seller competitor?

If you are number 1, please come talk to me and we can discuss to solve the problem,
    If you are number 2, then compete me like a man, do your own svc, and I'll do my own. there are millions of buyers out there vs small amount of svc seller.
    or 3, something else

In the shout these guys also saying about my alt lenxam. Yes lenxam is also me. and some other ign listed below (all lenx- series using small letter L as initial):
    lenxac (my Main, Ripper), lenxav (initial small L), Ienxav (initlal capital i), lenxam, lenxah, lenxap, lenxaw, Freeigh, Lhynee

and I'm in 3 different guilds:
    SeaOfFlame, HeavenStars and Gryffinclaw

Whoever you are, come find me if u got problem with me, instead of trash talking about me. Thanks

Chances are they dont use the forums. Good luck anyway.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Actually, I hav an Idea, I believe he will see this, tho knowing him, prolly ignored, he's quite famous for scamming (guilds especially).. but well, not gonna jump into wrong accusation.

Comment

Svc will end in 2018
        after Gear Score system comes :V
        Naked chars cannot enter nest or raid after it
        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          if you're wearing lower lvl gear , also not allowed to enter nest?

• Aocreion
          Aocreion commented
          Editing a comment
          this thing piqued my interest, got any data mined there Jeezus?

• Jeezus
          Jeezus commented
          Editing a comment
          will get after dnsea and korea patch tomorw and thurs

There are scammers, and now we have the "scammer" scammer that falsely accusing people for scamming

Anyway to OP, maybe somebody duplicated your name as l (small L) and I (capital I) are similar, hence using your name to scam.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

One thing to notice real lenxac --> dual slayer top and bottom ripper

Comment

Working...
          X