New DNP Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DNP Policy

"From 09th January, 2018 (January Update date), monthly DNP reset will be proceeded on every update days just like DNNA server so, please use your DNP before it gets wiped.
    DNP won’t be used to trade items in TRADING HOUSE.
    However, DNP will be given as event rewards and you will be able to use the given DNP to purchase any cash items in CASH SHOP from 09th January, 2018.
    Please note that the other servers have been monthly resetting DNP since years ago, and in order to balance out the internal economic, this DNP policy change is inevitable."

Source: https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/62

A little bit of good news and an early announcement for next year.

GOOD SHIT OP

What will happen to DNP we already have tho? Is it getting wiped on the 9th?

Comment

I hope they let us purchase anything in the cash shop via DNP before they wipe it out

Comment

• Mantou
        Mantou commented
        Editing a comment
        Likely won't be this case if they had wanted to allow the intention of allowing players to purchase anything via DNP they could have just allowed them from now till the reset is being done.

• MARtsuki
        MARtsuki commented
        Editing a comment
        huhu as i was just hoping that they'd give us a leeway in purchasing during this Year End Sale stock clearance.
        oh well there's nothing interest me enough in cashop this month anyway other than TW.

YEEEEEET I LIKE IT ALREADY XD
      Cant wait refill ma expansions
      Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
      www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

is it possible to buy a costume (mainly weapon) when this dnp is out?

Comment

• MARtsuki
          MARtsuki commented
          Editing a comment
          DNP will be given as event rewards and you will be able to use the given DNP to purchase "ANY" cash.

• Lyark
          Lyark commented
          Editing a comment
          is the dnp given out to us will be sufficient enough to buy "ANY" cash?
          cos i heard that there will be a dnp reset each month, so i'm wandering if we will be able to save up and buy expensive (permanent) stuffs within each month..

• MARtsuki
          MARtsuki commented
          Editing a comment
          i wonder how frequent the DNP based event will be given to DNsea player... DNP rebate? community event?
          also i heard somewhere we can get 100dnp per max char everyday... NOT SURE which server giving this? & will it be implemented in DNsea?
          who knows...

When dn sea was still handled by cc, you can purchase some cash base items using dnp. When we switch, you get none and any unlucky fool (like me) who try to accumulate dnp for gacha or bags/storage expansions get a hard kick in the ....

now that they are wiping my accumulated dnp, well whats the point. I guess ill purchase some garnets who are still selling them via dnp on th before the january deadline.

Comment

• Chocorroles
          Chocorroles commented
          Editing a comment
          CC never allowed people to purchase gacha with DNP

Oh yeah thats a lapse on my memory. They never did allow you to purchase gacha with dnp, well some cash items are allowed then.

Comment

Working...
        X