Christmas Special Gacha 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Special Gacha 2017

Christmas Special Gacha - Highly increased drop rate - Chance to dress up your various characters!

[2017 Christmas Special Gacha Box] item will be available in the Cash Shop from 12th December 2017 to 9th January 2018

*2017 Christmas Special Gacha Box is a normal Gacha Box (Not a double Gacha Box)

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TRADE WARRANTY ITEM WON'T BE ABLE TO USED FOR THE KEY ITEMS.

-Warm Winter's Night Wings

-Warm Winter's Night Tail

-Warm Winter's Night Decal

Set effect is applied for 2017 Christmas Season Wings / Tail / Decal

What did you guys received from your Christmas Box???

I opened 30 box and got a tail You can check my opening on the link below.

https://youtu.be/e8IYRisx3F4​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

Comment

• shim
      shim commented
      Editing a comment
      i cant access the vid :x

• Boginja
      Boginja commented
      Editing a comment
      Try copy paste it on different browser. I tried clicking from this forum it didnt worked but I also tried copy paste on different browser I can access it )

Originally posted by Boginja View Post
    Christmas Special Gacha - Highly increased drop rate - Chance to dress up your various characters!

[2017 Christmas Special Gacha Box] item will be available in the Cash Shop from 12th December 2017 to 9th January 2018

*2017 Christmas Special Gacha Box is a normal Gacha Box (Not a double Gacha Box)

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TRADE WARRANTY ITEM WON'T BE ABLE TO USED FOR THE KEY ITEMS.

-Warm Winter's Night Wings

-Warm Winter's Night Tail

-Warm Winter's Night Decal

Set effect is applied for 2017 Christmas Season Wings / Tail / Decal
    Am I missing something or this thread serves no purpose at all...?

Comment

• Boginja
      Boginja commented
      Editing a comment
      i have still 1 unapproved post. i was asking if u get some goodies along with my opening

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Boginja ah okay, that explains it.

i want cc last gachalicious event few spend of cc and you get a set of epic accessories wish we could get that here

Comment

• Boginja
      Boginja commented
      Editing a comment
      i heard from the meet and greet ED will have their version of Gacha Event. not sure if those rumors are true. We'll see

• iphie
      iphie commented
      Editing a comment
      gachalicious event for removal of black loading screen.

• PhiliaBomb
      PhiliaBomb commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I can recall, ED will have a gachalicious-like event for the new server they will be releasing for SEA, not for the current server we reside in, to entice new players to play on that server. My friends and I asked Tasha directly after the Meet and Greet event regarding a gachalicious event for our server and she said she will discuss it with the devs - no assurance that there will be a gacha event for us.

some brilliant guy edited this. i guess this goes for us. applied for the whole week. xD HAHAHAH

Click image for larger version

Name:	25488870_1609134749124907_973459092_n.png
Views:	167
Size:	670.5 KB
ID:	112614

* BLACK SCREEN EVENT = new event where you are about to battle vicious creature from darkness & makes your eyes & patience explode to madness.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      P.S. Im still using the same rig & having good internet connection. ( DL Speed: 21.4 mbps / Up Speed 18.4 mbps / PH )

I completed Christmas Wings/Tails/Decal now check my opening on the link.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h58M-ZS1Gg

Comment

Working...
    X