Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Sting Breezers any good after the awakening patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Sting Breezers any good after the awakening patch?

Flag Sign seems to solve their main issue, but their damage still looks absurdly low, Dance of Light is buggy, and Flurry's awakening seem stronger spite being in a decent spot already.

Let me give you some piece of advice, if you are willing to dedicate all your time mastering this Class, you should be doing it right now.
    Since some said its easy to play, but mechanically speaking, it's one of the fun & hard to play class depending on set of nests/dungeon you are about to play.
    I, myself, playing this class for more than 2 years, just accepted the fact that there are some bugs in this class, but the Passion & Love for this Class will set you free.

For awakening hype-train, SB will get 1 tier higher (based on my observation about skill reviews & damage calculation)
    but to be frank, misplay of skills will make your dps drop down much equal to saint. CD changes on SB hurts a lot whenever any Skill drastically buffed such as Piercing Spikes.
    Now, all is left is for you to understand her situation and admire her if you want her to play for all the time.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
    X